𝟢𝟦𝟣 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟣, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟣, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟢.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

𝙎𝙊𝙇𝘼́𝙉𝘼 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 made it back to the block, after the unhinged night she had. her phone was completely shut off from the night before, she powered it back on letting the notifications flood her lockscreen, she silenced her phone before walking to the bodega.

    making down the block she spotted some familiar faces, she didn't hang with the crew much but they knew her she didn't feel like interacting with anyone at the moment so she just nodded as she walked by.

finally making it to her favorite deli, jauns she swinging open the door walking to the front of the register to greet the young dominican man. "¿cómo te va?" she asked juan as she leaned against the counter.
(hows it going)

    he spoke back verbally as they just made a small conversation, solána got her original from the deli containing a bag of doritos and a canned bottle of arizona, fruit punch or mango depending on her mood.

#✰.

she finally made it back home, kicking off her nike slides at the front door emerging up the stairs and into her neatly cleaned room, she sat down on the bed and texted her group chat containing 𝙠𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞 and  𝙠𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙮.

solána - 𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗮😎
kavey - 𝗸𝗮𝘃𝘃 💕
kavani - 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗸𝗮𝘆 😩

solána -  𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗮😎kavey - 𝗸𝗮𝘃𝘃 💕kavani - 𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗸𝗮𝘆 😩