003 , 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

"𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 day of school"

#𝟢𝟢𝟥, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.
☆ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟥, 𝟪.𝟤𝟪.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

solána is woken up, by the constellation sound vibrating through her iphone - indicating it was time for her to start her day, & attend the second day of the jail house, in others words school.

"time for this bullshit" solána frowned, tossing the duvet off her lower half allowing herself to detach from her queen sized bed.

she heads towards her attached bathroom, turning on her speaker to blast her morning tunes. she strips herself naked, preparing for her shower.

she enters the shower, scrubbing her body with her dove body wash & her sugar scrubs. after a good twenty five minutes she leaves the shower, her phone ringing in the process , a call from vani.

"heey bestiebutt" solána says, turning her camera off as she wrapped her towel around her body - hiding her revealed skin.

"hey my heart, whats the outfit plans?" vani says, placing her phone upwards allowing solána to view her virtually. "probably my new zipup" she assures the girl.

"ii, ima hit you later then" kavani says, ending the video call leaving solána to continue her morning preparations.

she continues to dry off her body and put her lingerie and she enters her room and search's for an outfit.
she pieces an outfit together with a zip up, leggings and some dunks.

#✰.

𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐭 . 𝐤𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐭 .