𝟢𝟦𝟤 , 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

#✰ 𝑺𝑶𝑳𝑨́𝑵𝑨 ( dd osama )
"i'm tellin' everybody, you're mine & I like it"
@lovedchloee , produces ☆.

#𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟤, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈.
☆  𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀́𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 ☆

𝟢𝟢𝟦𝟤, 𝟣𝟢.𝟥𝟣.𝟤𝟤 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆 , 𝗇𝗒𝖼
@𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚́𝐧𝐚.𝐧𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞; streaming now live .
#✰.

solána was woken up from the glistening sun, kissing her face from her traditional window causing her brownskin to glow with the glaze, she stretched out her back as she yawned.

"soleani, scoot over" she said, pushing over her little sister; "say please"

solána shook her head before shoving the girl off her, she got out her bed and grabbed her ugg robe. she took her phone off the charger; scrolling through the stacked notifications

she took a sip out of the glass of water she had laid on her nightstand lasnight due to her morning thirstiness. She finally decided to start her morning routine.

solána turned on her speaker, blasting songs from beyonces album renaissance. She stayed in the steaming shower for thirty minutes before doing her skin care.

"empty ass bottle" she sighed placing down the semi empty retinal bottle on her counter, she rubbed in the lotion before applying a serum. - she grabbed her minty toothpaste and applied it to her rose gold electric toothbrush.

"ána, mommy said jordan is coming home for halloween" the little girl spoke, peaking her head through the bathroom door; solána nodded her head the last time she seen her sister they gotten in a argument so to say the least she wasn't fazed.

she finished brushing her teeth, saying her affirmations in the mirror before applying a coat of carmex on her lips. she left the room and entered her mothers.

"ma, when is jordan coming?" she asked looking at her mother who was fixing herself in her mirror, solána was confused onto where she was going at eight looking like a box of candy.

"around seven tonight, so don't make any plans"

solána huffed before sitting on her moms bed, she looked her up and down twice "where are you going?" solána said, eyeing her mom.

her mom looked at her through the mirror she was displayed in front of her before turning to face her daughter "why you worried?" melinda laughed sliding in her hoop earrings.