A usual day

Here's a little more information I forgot to give:

Oldest to youngest-

America (32)
Canada (30)
Australia (27)
New Zealand (27)

Oldest to youngest-

Russia (29)
Kazakhstan (28)
Ukraine (28)
Estonia (26)
Armenia (25)
Moldova (23)
Belarus (20)
Georgia (20)
Azerbaijan (19)
Tajikistan (17)
Uzbekistan (15)
Kyrgyzstan (15)
Latvia (14)
Turkmenistan (13)
Lithuania (13)

And don't worry the younger kids are cared for by the older siblings because they can't be on their own yet.

Enjoy this chapter~

EDITED: Oct 12, 2023

════════════════════

The whole room went silent when they heard the door open and reveal the very late countries. The English family.

The organizations looked at them with a disappointed glare, "Is there a reason you're late?" EU interrupted the silence of the room with his stern voice. "Sorry sir, our car broke down halfway there," Canada smiled sheepishly as he and the rest of his family went to sit down.

"Very well then, These are the new countries. Meet Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Belarus," EU pointed to each of them as he listed their names.

America didn't care, for the most part, getting comfy in his seat. And nibbling on a protein bar he grabbed from out of his pocket.

The new countries started to get tons of questions all at once. It was almost like they were being interviewed by news reporters.

The Russians tried their hardest to answer every question that was thrown at them. Russia was kind of stressed since he never liked a big crowd around him and Ukraine didn't like being around new people.

A few minutes of torture goes by for the new countries before the organizations finally make the other countries settle down and take a seat.

When the room got quiet, EU started to speak up, "We will be looking over some issues for today, I will be handing out two packets, The First one is about global warming and the second packet is about how we can make things better in this not-so-good world, I'm doing this because most of you don't seem to care about these problems. The two packets will be due next week."

Almost all countries groaned in annoyance, ever since countries started to slack off and give the organizations unfinished work, The organizations become more strict than they were before.

All this work made America feel like he was in school all over again. He was an adult for god's sake! Not a child.

He gave his childhood away for school (plus war) and it was for nothing but more work. Could his life get any worse?

While America was thinking about how horrible his life had become, Russia was looking at everyone and their unique flag designs.

Russia couldn't help but smile just a little, He would be lying if he said he was not happy about his decision to go to the great building.

As soon as EU was done giving the packets to all of the countries he told them they could get ahead of their work and partner up if they wanted to or work on other things for the next few minutes.