Dreams

TW: underaged drinking (I do not support this).

My writing style changed, however, it's not that noticeable. And no, I will not be going back to my past chapters and editing all that again. Maybe after I finish the book I'll edit all of it, that's not until a while though.

Enjoy~

EDITED: Oct 16, 2023

════════════════════════

^ America's POV ^

I got back to my parent's house without much trouble. It was 11:57 PM (23:57) at night, I hope they aren't awake. If they are awake they'll probably kill me for being out this late.

I sat in my car thinking about my life choices for a solid 15 to 20 minutes before getting out of the car and grabbing the groceries that needed to be put away.

It was now 12 (00) something because all I did was sit in my car doing absolutely nothing, Wow.. can I even get more 'luckier' than I am right now?

I held my breath and opened the door so quietly you would think I was robbing it. I successfully got into the pitch-black house and closed the door behind me with my foot, it made a loud noise but I'm sure it's fine, I think.

I haven't felt like this since the time I went to a party without France or Britain knowing and when the party ended I had to sneak back in the house.

I got caught in the end too, what can I say? I'm just not that quiet when I need to be. Any other time though? I can be quiet as a mouse.

Just as I was about to take another step a lamp light turned on. I blinked a few times before my vision cleared up.

It was Canada. That bastard.

"Care to explain why you were out so late?" Canada pointed to the clock on the wall. I groaned, "Stop acting like our father for fucks sake, Canada.." I walked into the kitchen to put the groceries away so I could finally go to sleep, after hours of hanging out with the States it felt like I would pass out from exhaustion any second now.

"You didn't answer my question, what were you doing? Partying? Or having.. y'know.. 'it' with your secret lover that you didn't tell me about?" I snapped my head towards my brother, did he think that I had sex?

"And here I thought you were the innocent one in this family. But no, I didn't do anything that you're thinking of. I was with the States and time flew by like nothing before I knew it," I mumbled the last part just in case anyone was secretly listening.

Canada let out an "oh" and left me alone.

Canada, Britain, and France are the only ones that know about the States besides some of my close friends.

We haven't told New Zealand and Australia yet, however, one day we will tell them and I'm sure they'll be thrilled. We can't risk telling them just yet, but when the time is right I will tell both of them.

I sighed and placed each item that I had bought in its direct place. My mind couldn't help but drift to Russia, I wanted to know more about him. He seems interesting to me and isn't as hostile as soviet was.

Could he possibly be the guy I saw at the party back when I was a teenager..? If so that's great because I always wanted to have a full conversation with him but never had the chance because of Soviet.