Russia's memory zone

Thank you for 4K+ reads and 100+ votes!! (And yes, I do find it funny how I am in 1# Greece and 1# Egypt)

These poor characters haven't even been introduced yet...

EDITED: July 6, 2023.

══════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

It was training time and all countries were training. South Korea was working on picking up things using gravity, Japan was trying to change into an animal fully, Germany was taking a calm approach to use different powers, Poland had already activated his power but he was now trying to control himself, America was basically fighting for his life because of NATO, and Russia.. he was having a great time!

Russia is our main character for this chapter, surprising? No, no I don't think it is. Russia is more important to this story than you may think, he might even be the leader of this little group—if the organizations fully decided that he should be.

Anyways.. you are probably wondering why Russia was having a great time, well, WHO and Russia were bonding. Being in a nice room full of books and warm, comforting colors makes you feel relaxed. The feeling of relaxation is exactly what Russia needed, he needed to have an open mind. He needed to be carefree so he could understand his power better.

Surely he would not be granted peace and quietness in battle but that does not matter, once he knows how to control his power that would be no problem whatsoever.

"-They just kept falling again and again. if I could relieve that memory, I definitely would," Russia joked, he was telling WHO about the time Ukraine slipped on some papers as he was entering Russia's small, messy office. Soon as Belarus heard the ruckus, she went to see what happened but soon met her 'death' when she slipped on some papers just like Ukraine did. Russia found it hilarious, he laughed so much that he could barely inhale or exhale.

Each time they tried to get up, they would fall back down. This only made Russia laugh harder, if that was even possible at that point. Though his siblings did not take notice he was laughing that much, they only heard a few wheezes and then more silence coming from Russia. Usually, when Russia starts laughing too much he basically goes silent and occasionally lets out a wheeze.

"Hmm.. perhaps you could relieve the memory." Russia looked at WHO in confusion, he could not go back in time nor could he make the moment happen again. Or so he thought. "Your Power, Russia. It's mind control, maybe this is a way to activate your power to its fullest! I think the way we started was a bit too hard for you," WHO exclaimed, almost jumping out of her chair. Russia showed no signs of understanding, "..hmm, isn't mind control only being able to force others to do movements unwillingly and not memory-type things? This is also why I am confused about the 'going in your brain' thing."

WHO giggled, "That's where you're wrong. You can basically do anything with Mind control, literally. The only thing that sets you back is your limit to things but every power has that." Russia sighed, this new information is cool but it does not help his stress level. "Do not worry. I promise you that I will not let anything bad happen, I'll be on your side as long as I'm needed to be," WHO smiled at the stressed Russian, she knew this much pressure of having this kind of power was not something Russia was looking forward to.

What most would not understand is why the organizations decided Mind control was the best thing for Russia. The reason is that Russia likes to have control of things but what's more important is that he also knows what is good and wrong. The organizations could not give someone this type of power knowing that they could use it for the wrong, Russia was their only option.