Crossdressing

The kissing comments in my last chapter made me laugh a few times, you all really want them to kiss hm? It'll happen one day... maybe ^^

════════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

Japan clutched her cloak tighter as she stared out into the distance. She didn't stay with the ladies for long, she parted after not even an hour. She was heading to New York.

Why was she? Well, she was looking for her friends and if she remembered correctly, America always said that if he could go to earth, he'd want to go to New York.

Japan was looking for America, though unfortunately, New York was packed with people, so it would be hard to find him. Perhaps when she gets closer the earpieces will start working if America is nearby.

She was currently on a train, it had only been a few minutes since she jumped on. Japan ran many miles in her favorite animal form—the cheetah—before jumping on a moving train.

There were boxes full of antiques around her, she didn't bother to mess with any of them in case of breaking something critical.

She was extremely close to New York, in her cheetah form she could run 75 miles in an hour. And as soon as she saw the train she decided it was time for another break.

Japan felt excessively sore but she knew she couldn't stay on the train for very long, which didn't matter. She was close to New York.

Since she started going around 11:45 PM last night and continued to alternate between running and riding a random train, she should be there around 3:00 PM or later.

She just hoped she wasn't doing all this for nothing. But something about New York was calling to her, she couldn't ignore it, therefore at least one of her friends had to be there, right?

Japan frowned, what if her friends were in danger? She had seen what was happening on the news, ROA was up to something.

She chewed on her nails as worry and doubt crashed through her, what if they don't win? What if... they lose? Will they be tortured slowly until they die?

It was agonizing to not know whether you'll survive or not, whether today will be your last breath or not.

Japan hoped her friends would be perfectly okay in the future, hoping that none of them would be subjected to a possible fate of death.

Hopefully, nothing too serious will go down. They should have a carefree life after this.

But not everything you hope for will come true.

...

The woman pulled out a hot pink dress with a smile, "How about this one? Does it look good?"

Russia returned the smile, although his smile looked more eerie than hers, "Hmm... I'm not sure, how about you try it on?" He looked at America who was scowling at him angrily.

Before he could speak the woman beamed and spoke, "What a wonderful idea!" She dragged America to a small changing area and closed the curtain.

If you're wondering what's happening here, this is the punishment Russia gave. America had to wear a dress that Russia picked out and had to walk around in it all day, humiliation was always the best punishment in Russia's book.

The worker presumed America was a cross-dresser and adored the idea of making him look at all the new dresses they had.

Albeit, as the woman and America were both behind the curtain, Russia felt a pang of jealousy run through him. He wasn't sure why but the thought of the woman looking at America who probably had only boxers on disturbed him deeply.