SPECIAL CH: blue + red = purple

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR 13K+ VIEWS :) THANK YOU MY LOVES!

This special chapter has nothing to do with the actual book. I just pulled this out of my drafted oneshot book, it was half done (like only 100 words in) and I decided to finish it; So here it is, a special chapter for this book!

════════════════════════

It was hot outside, almost burning hot.

Because of this, many counties were at the beach. Some were getting slushies by the small bar, some were playing in the water, and some refused to do anything but sit under a beach umbrella.

Russia was one of the people who refused to do anything but sit under a beach umbrella. He didn't want to be here but America was the one who dragged him out here to "have fun."

He would have refused, Although America did have some... ahem, blackmail on him. If he didn't go to the beach with America, his little embarrassing moment would be shown to everyone.

America had a whole video of it, it was when Russia was drunk and he did something sober Russia would never do, never.

__

Russia scowled as his doorbell was pressed again for the 100th time. Eventually, he got the memo that the person was not leaving until he answered the door.

He got up from his couch and aggressively opened the door.

"Hi, Russian man!" Beamed the last person Russia would ever want to see at his doorstep. He huffed, "What you want, Америка (America)."

"You're coming to the beach with me," He stated, not even allowing Russia to have the chance of saying no.

Russia raised a brow, "No the hell I am not, it's hot out here," he hissed. "Exactly! The beach is the perfect place to be when it's hot," America chimed with delight.

"No," Russia said and went to slam the door shut but America's foot wedged itself between the door. "I will show everyone a video of your drunk self if you don't come to the beach with me," America threatened.

The Slavic swallowed dryly, "What video?" He responded, his voice now sounding nervous at the thought of America having a video of him doing something utterly stupid.

America grabbed his phone from his pocket and quickly searched for the video, it didn't take long since he had it in his favorites.

He played the video and showed it to Russia.

The video was Russia being drunk and yelling "I'm a pretty princess" while having a pink tutu on. Then Russia proceeds to sing Barbie Girl.

Russia reached to snatch America's phone but America swiftly moved out of the way. He stopped the video and smirked, "So what will it be? Humiliation, or go to the beach with me?"

The Slavic grunted, "Christ almighty... Fine, let me get something more suitable for the beach. And while I do, delete that damn video!"

America nodded enthusiastically, he knew the video wasn't going to be deleted but Russia didn't have to know that.

__

'What a bastard, I don't see why he brought me out here just to leave me to die of heat stroke and talk to his friends, why did I have to be here?' Russia complained in his head, 'It's hot as fuck out here, I'd rather be doing anything else.'