Fighting in bed

I was feeling a little sad from the Poland chapter so I decided to make a fluff chapter.

(Yes, UN did hug Poland but he will never say anything about it).

EDITED: July 9, 2023.

══════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

All countries were tuckered out, they all wanted to fall to the floor and never get back up again. The organizations picked random strategies to see if it would activate their power, for most of the organizations, it didn't work. Poland and America were the only two showing signs of extreme progress. The rest needed a lot more help.

Poland's power was activated by a emotion, anger. Though other emotions may control the power as well, UN would test that out later.

It's still a slight mystery on how America's power was really activated, NATO randomly through a plastic chair at America to see what he would do. America made a knife and stabbed the chair before it could hit him. America did not know why he made a knife.

__

America finished his 20 push-ups quickly, he was about to yell at NATO for making him do things soldiers would do before he saw a chair flying full force at him. The push-ups were a distraction to catch America off guard.

The chair was close to hitting him, America quickly closed his eyes and put his hands up in front of him. Surprisingly, America did not feel anything. He slowly opened his eyes and looked to see a knife stuck into the chair, it was inches away from his face.

"A knife? Really?" NATO asked making America blush in embarrassment. "It's not like I thought a knife would appear... I was going for something else," He mumbled, NATO perked up, "Wait, so you're telling me you made a knife unintentionally?" America pulled the knife out of the chair and looked at it, "I guess I did." NATO made a creepy smile which made America gulp. "One step closer to our goal.." NATO wrote the progress in a notebook, and America looked at it in confusion. NATO was writing the progress of what happened, it could come in handy later.

Day one,

America made a knife after I had thrown a chair at him, he did not mean to make the knife. this is going better than I originally thought it would. I think He's got the 'making things' down, now we just need to control what items he wants. However, I am afraid that will not be too simple as it sounds. Maybe there's more we need to work on. I am not completely sure at the moment.

America's focus was back on the knife, it was an average pocket knife. America saw that he couldn't make bigger items, every time he tried to make bigger items he would start feeling more tired and nauseous quicker than making smaller things. Perhaps that's something he needs to learn to control as well.

America put the knife in his back pocket and watched NATO who was writing quite fast. NATO was in deep focus on something and America wanted to know what, he preferred to know exactly what is happening.

He soon came to realize that he had to train with NATO every day until he learned to control his powerfully. Now he's probably gonna have to do multiple push-ups and then have a random object thrown at him as he was getting up. This was not fun, the feeling of almost being knocked out by a chair was definitely not pleasant whatsoever.

__

The organization's excused the countries and allowed them to do whatever. The organizations had to discuss with themselves what progress they made. The countries left without a second thought, they wanted to just relax in their dorms.