In different places

This is their heights for anyone who wants to know:

I found this website randomly while I was googling things and decided to put it to use

══════════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

All the countries looked at what was in front of them in astonishment, it was like something you'd see in movies.

An enormous black portal was there, and the air around it seemed to be... torn apart? Almost like a black hole, at least that's how America would depict it.

NATO took note of their anxious looks about this Portal and grinned, "Don't worry, it shouldn't be too bad... unless we fucked up our calculations." EU slapped NATO on the back of his neck, earning a low "Ouch."

EU quickly turned to the counties, "He's being foolish, we are sure it will work," EU reassured.

"Hah, imagine we all perish as soon as we jump through that black hole," America thought.

Russia turned to America, he opened his mouth to reply but closed it after having an idea pop into his head, what if he tried something?

It was something he found out about his power. Russia operated his power to let America hear his thoughts, "Actually if this really was the black hole we wouldn't die instantly." America jerked at the familiar voice that spoke through his mind before recognizing what it was.

America shot Russia a glare, "Why did you do that so randomly, I thought I was going insane for a second." Russia made a noiseless laugh, "Sorry," He apologized before blocking his thoughts so America wouldn't hear them again.

Russia could allow people to speak telepathically to him, he could also add more than one person but they had to be somewhat close to him or else the transmission will be hard to understand.

Therefore they have to wear earpieces, Russia couldn't telepathically chat with the organizations while they were on Earth. It was too far.

Though these earpieces might not always work, sometimes they might have to just deal with not contacting each other.

WHO cleared her throat, "Everyone has everything, Right? We won't be bringing you back because you forgot something," she sternly said.

It was hard to make the portal, the organizations were drained from all the strain they put themselves on. No way in hell were they letting the countries come back for something that was almost useless for the mission.