At the store

(Yes that's a Random drawing of America I made when I was on the brink of passing out so it looks bad).

This chapter is just a little longer than usual but it seems rushed to me. Not sure how I feel about this chapter but oh well...

Enjoy~

EDITED: Oct 13, 2023.

════════════ ⋅ ✦ ⋅ ═════════════

It was the next day and the English Family was asleep except for America who was up early like usual.

America was in the backyard looking at nature at its finest, He watched the birds that flew around In the sky, feeling the wind blowing against his skin, and seeing the flowers starting to bloom as well as trees swaying because of the wind.

You may be wondering why it was winter at The Russian's place and now almost Spring at The English families, hm? Well, the weather changes depending on what area they are in.

It stayed warmer longer where America was and it stayed colder longer where Russia was.

It was perfect outside. Nothing would change America's mind about that either, what could be more perfect than this? He was sure nothing would beat this.

He was sitting on a bench while drinking his black coffee, He would sit out here for hours if he could. Alas, he had things to do today.

Luckily, there wasn't a meeting so no one had to go to the great building unless they wanted to.

America has to take a trip to the store and buy some food and household needs. France asked 2 days ago if he could go when he had time, and today seemed like a good time because he had nothing else to do except work on paperwork.

In a few hours the rest of America's family will wake up and When they do America is going to ask if they need anything specific before leaving for the store, however, he may go to more than just one store because his family asks for some of the weirdest things sometimes.. but who knows? It might just slide past his day like nothing.

"America?" He jumped and snapped his head to see Britain with some warm tea in his hands, "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you," Britain chuckled before sitting down next to America whose shoulders slumped in relief.

"It's beautiful, am I right?" America stated, referring to the nature around them and looking over to his father who was looking in amazement. "Indeed... I see why you're always out here now." America laughed a little and then turned his attention back to the nice scenery.

This was something America always liked, hanging out with family. Whether it be France, Britain, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand, He loved them even if It didn't seem like he did.

Family is the most important thing in life, even if they are complete assholes at times.

"Oh.. my- is that a snake..?" America looked at what Britain was pointing at and it was indeed a snake. "Yup, I wish Australia was here but he isn't so I'll handle this," America placed his empty coffee cup on the side table and got up to put the snake somewhere else, somewhere far away from Britain.

Britain hates anything that doesn't look cute enough to his standards and he will freak the fuck out if it gets too close to him.

If Britain had known there was a snake just in the house freely, yesterday, he would probably kill Australia and have paranoia for months.