The lady

TW: mentions of death and abuse.

I changed my writing style again...

(...) means time skip
(__) means flashback

Thoughts Russia can hear= "example"
Thoughts Russia can't hear= 'example'

+I went back through ALL past chapters to edit things again, you don't need to go back and reread unless you want to!

════════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

Weeks have gone by since the night America provided Russia with a bundle of flowers. Nothing too interesting happened during those weeks, only combat lessons.

America and Russia did the lessons flawlessly, Japan surprisingly did well along with Poland, and... Germany struggled as well as South Korea.

Germany and South Korea eventually got it together though, they just needed a little help from America and Russia. The struggle stopped almost immediately after the Successful duo came into the image.

The organizations made only one limitation for each of them, don't kill one another.

Besides the combat, America has noticed something different with Russia. He has been getting more touchy and talkative these past few weeks, not that America minded it, he loved the fact Russia was cheerful around him.

And it was observable by everyone that Russia smiled more often, mainly when America was there.

America reciprocated everything back, he smiles more at Russia, is more touchy, and more talkative—if that was even achievable at this point. He soon became more attached to the Russian, feeling as if they'd been best friends for decades.

Anyway, Today was the day, the day they go to earth and look to defeat the ROA.

They have all learned their powers, they were well-trained. Sure, there might be some things they didn't figure out but that will be uncovered later on.

The organization gave each country an earpiece that had a microphone, it allowed all of them to communicate from far away. The organizations wouldn't be going to earth, or at least they aren't intending to.

The six countries had their own outfit that went along with their power, they learned how to change into the outfit when they activated their power.

All of them had a cloak to correspond to their outfits.

South Korea had a sleeveless white vest with gold lining, and gold diamond pins holding the fabric closed. Vast golden hoops were slanted on his shoulder, and a blue scarf-looking belt which had small golden patterns all over it was loosely tied to his waist.

Black sleeves narrowly hovered on his arms, the golden bracelets on his wrists doing the same. His power of gravity made this happen.

He had simple black pants, and black boots with a golden diamond on each boot as a weapon was there. He could easily take the diamonds off and use them as darts.

To top it all off, he had a blue cloak, it had the same patterns as his belt; The cloak had a thick line of gold at the bottom.

Japan had a black turtleneck compression shirt and a sage green chest plate. Black vambraces were around her forearms, along with sage green gloves. She had a short sage green skirt with a golden lining that had a slit on each front side of her thighs, black pants being underneath it.