Potions

I have 69 stars :)

EDITED: December 2, 2023.

════════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

The organization's sighed in relief, all the countries accepted. EU's nerves finally calmed down and ASEAN didn't have to worry about him anymore. "Well, you all need training with your new powers, of course. So come on," UN said with a polite smile.

The countries got up and followed UN out of the room, the other organizations decided to stay behind.

EU would have gone with UN but he was currently trying to calm more of his nerves, it would not be professional to have a breakdown.

Normally, he would not be so stressed over something this "small" according to others. This strong force was starting to make him more nervous and paranoid, EU did not want Countryhumans exposed to the humans. He was afraid of what humans might do to them especially after his past friend(s) had suffered a horrible death caused by humans.

EU's friend was washed away from history, no one knew who they were except the other organizations and USA. They were purposely washed away from history so humans couldn't do more damage.

Many Years ago, they got caught by humans and it was not pretty whatsoever, they did awful things just to get Information on Countryhumans. They didn't say anything and just endured the pain, they gave their life to save others. EU will never forget them.. neither will the ones who knew them. The organizations and USA all have a special spot in their hearts just for them, and for that reason, they will never be forgotten.

UN led the countries downstairs and into the underground lab room. Previously, no countries were allowed down there. UN made an exception to the six countries since they would need to drink a potion given to them and he didn't want to bring all the potions upstairs.

UN moved out of the way and showed the countries the lab, there were potions in huge glass cabinets or just on a table; papers almost shrouded the entire room.

The countries stared in awe at all of it. Japan quickly went to look at the cabinets that had tons of potions with America following in suit, Germany looked at the papers full of information and tests, Poland slowly walked around and poked things with his finger, and South Korea stayed put with Russia.

Both Russia and South Korea were buzzing with excitement but didn't move from their spot, they didn't want to be disrespectful, unlike their teammates who did not care.

UN turned to them, "You two can look around if you would like, I have to find the right potions anyway." Russia instantly went by Germany while South Korea went by America and Japan who were gasping every time they saw a potion they liked.

UN carefully inspected a few potions and looked at the small printed texts to see what they could do. When he picked one he liked he would put it to the side in a small group.

UN was not just mindlessly picking random potions, he was picking by what he felt would go great with a specific country. UN would be giving them a separate power, each one would be strong and helpful.

Eventually, UN had only one left to pick and it was for Russia. UN didn't know much besides knowing Russia liked to somewhat be in control just like USA and Russia also seemed to like being organized in serious situations like Germany.

UN looked around and soon enough saw a potion that screamed powerful, that was the one for Russia without a doubt. He carefully grabbed it out of the cabinet and placed it with the others. UN made sure they were exactly what he wanted before he called the countries over to him.