Thrown into it all

It is a bit of a shorter chapter than usual but very action filled :)

+Sorry for any major mistakes, my Wattpad has been acting up recently!

══════════ ⋅ ✦ ⋅ ══════════

^ Third POV ^

"So... how'd it go?" AU asked nervously.

EU, who had just walked out of the meeting room, had the most depressive look on his face that had ever been seen throughout history.

"How do you think it went, AU?" He sarcastically mumbled as he rubbed his temples.

AU huffed, "Don't get bitchy with me, I wasn't the one to turn down your idea."

EU had gathered all the organizations in a big meeting room to explain his idea about the mortal world. However, some agreed and some did not.

They eventually came down to a vote. But unfortunately, the majority of them disagreed with EU's plan.

She patted his shoulder sympathetically. "Don't worry, perhaps you just gotta try again. Don't give up so easy now."

EU replied, "Right, You're Right. It will take a lot of convincing to get them to agree though... after all, doing this could possibly kill us all permanently."

"Well, I mean, wouldn't that be kinda peaceful and nice if we died? No idiotic countries to deal with, and we could get to see her."

This made EU smile, "True."

"Her" wasn't exactly a her. They went by all genders considering they were a mix of people in one body. Sadly, as stated before, they had died due to humans.

Before EU could talk to AU some more, WHO and UN came rushing down the hallway with frightened expressions.

"What is it?" EU inquired promptly. He had a fucked up day already, how worse could it get?

WHO shakily gasped for air, "Have—Have any of you looked at the location of the six yet?" Whatever it was, it couldn't be good judging by their face.

AU and EU looked at each other anxiously, "No? Why? Did something happen?"

UN nodded slowly, "It seems America is located with ROA, while the rest of them isn't..." he announced.

"You can't be serious," EU whispered out.

AU deadpanned, "What the hell? What is he thinking? Think he's gonna play the hero and save the world himself??"

The gang was in Yakutsk, Russia. They woke up in the early morning by a certain antsy Russian.

Russia had been awake for some time. Usually, he'd sleep in, but knowing that his right-hand man was gone he couldn't allow himself to sleep in for long.

Most of the gang didn't want to wake up due to wanting to stay in their warm beds, and not in the cold that haunted the Russian city as of now.

But alas, they got out of bed and ate their breakfast. Almost all of them had pancakes which were provided by the hotel staff, though they knew it wouldn't compare to the ones Russia made.