Bailing out of jail, forcefully

I'm back! :D

There will be slight Hetalia references, so some of their human looks do belong to the creator of Hetalia (although I did change a few things like eye color, height, etc).

════════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Russia jerked at the sudden sound, he didn't expect a phone call this early in the morning... Someone was calling from one of the phones in his bag, he thought about dismissing it but the call could be significant.

He took the phone that was beeping out after a moment of uncertainty. Much to his surprise, it wasn't his phone beeping, it was America's.

He looked at the caller ID and it was a call from the police station not too far from him, He was currently in the hotel's kitchen, coffee in one hand and America's phone in the other; Russia debated whether or not he should answer it.

Perhaps it was a mistake and they didn't mean to call this phone number, After all, America didn't have contact with any police stations on Earth, or did he?

And why would the police call if it wasn't crucial? With a sigh, Russia picked it up and brought it to his ear.

"Hello..?"

"RUSKI, OHMIGOD, DUDE, YOU ACTUALLY PICKED UP? THANK YOU!"

"Gah, don't be so loud—wait, MERI?!?"

"Yeah, Long time no talk man."

"Where the hell are you right now? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why does it say the number is from the police station?"

"Ahah.. funny story..."

"DID YOU GET FUCKING АРЕСТОВАН (arrested)?!"

"IT WASNT MY FAULT."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WASNT YOUR FAULT, YOU GOT ARRESTED."

"Listen, you can be mad at me later just please get me out of this shit hole, they got me at midnight and didn't let me call you until now."

"We just got here and you're already in jail, I can't believe this right now. Maybe I should let you stay in there so you can learn your lesson."

"Please dude, I'll do anything if you get me out."

"Oh? Anything you say?"

"...Eh— Yeah, Yeah anything you want."

"хорошо (fine), where are you exactly?"

"Uh I'm like around the border of Pennsylvania and New York, you legit can't miss the police station I'm at cuz it has an ugly ass donut on top of it. Ooo I saw a restaurant by it, ugh the food looked to die for but they didn't let me go eat in there since I was a 'robber' or whatever they called me—"

"I'll be there soon, see you in a few hours."

"Hell yeah! Thank you so much, I literally love you, Mwa!"

Russia hung up without another word and shoved the phone back into his bag. He looked down at the paper in front of him, it was a world map; he was trying to figure out where was everyone.

At least he knew where America was now, Russia was just a bit worried for him. But the worry was overpowered by the overwhelming desire to punch him.

The Slavic pulled out his wallet and checked how much money he had, unsurprisingly he had enough to bail America out, or at least he hoped he did. '$100,000 or less should be enough,' Russia thought.