Beginning

All my friends found this book, and one of them even downloaded the app just to follow me...

Information:

"Example" = thoughts that Russia can hear.

'Example' = thoughts Russia can't hear.

EDITED: december 9, 2023.

══════════════════════

^ Third POV ^

It was the next day. Yesterday some countries got worried about different things, Russia was worried about work, America was worried about his kids, and Japan was worried about her pets that were home. The organizations agreed to help with those problems.

The organizations got Russia off work, however, his boss said he would need to work overtime once he got back.

NATO and America agreed on something NATO would be visiting the states every so often to make sure they were safe.

ASEAN offered to feed Japan's pets while she was gone, ASEAN was an animal lover so he would know how to take care of them.

The organizations knew they were just adding more work to do for themselves but they did not care, they did not want the countries to be worried about something while they were trying to train. If they were worrying, they would get distracted more which is not what the organizations need.

The countries stayed at the Great Building all night. The organizations allowed them to go sleep in small dorms that were on the seventh floor. There were ten floors in total, all floors were used for something.

Since most of the dorms were not clean because the organizations never thought they would use them again, the countries had to have a roommate. They would use the clean rooms, there were only three rooms clean.

The only rooms cleaned were small, meaning probably only one bed. It would be lucky to get two beds, and because of this, the organizations pared countries that they thought would be okay with sharing a bed if they had to.

Japan and South shared a room, Germany and Poland shared a room, and Russia and America shared a room.

None of them complained about sharing rooms or the one bed in their rooms which surprised the organizations. The organizations thought they would complain but they were wrong.

They all seemed to figure something out like one goes on the couch and the other on the bed or just straight up sleeping on the bed together. The organizations were glad none of them hated one another, that would only make their job harder.

But just because they don't hate each other now doesn't mean they won't in the future. You never know what the future has in store.

^ Russia's POV ^

"Russia! Wake up dude," I heard someone say while shaking me awake.

"я проснулся.. да *yawn* да.. (I woke up.. yes *yawn* yes..)" I mumbled in Russian. I had never felt so tired before for some odd reason.

"If he doesn't get up I will drag him." I knew that was himself thinking, I could easily tell the difference without looking to see if their mouth moved.

Maybe learning about my power will not be as difficult as I thought it would be.

My eyes finally opened to see America standing by our bed with his hands on his hips, he looked like a frustrated mother.