I

"And this is the Quad !" Enid shows cheerfully.

"It's a Pentagon" it's all that Wednesday says.

She just got at Nevermore, but she is looking for ways to escape. She revenged her brother and her parents sent her here. She feels ashamed. Everybody would know that she didn't complete an attempted murder.

She looks around. This place was built for outcast, like her. Also vampires, werewolves, sirens, witches...

She likes the idea, but she doesn't want to follow her parent's steps. She doesn't want to become like her mother, even if she started having visions months ago.

Wednesday studies the place and she sees a blonde head that catches her attention.

The girl is alone, with headphones, reading and eventually moving her head a little following the unknown song. But she can't see her face.

She doesn't know why but she can't tear her eyes away. She feels like she need to know who the blonde is.

"Who is that blonde girl ?" asks and points at her.

"Oh she's Angel. She is lovely and friendly, we've been friends since her first day here. She is... particular" Enid looks at Angel smiling.

"And what is she ?" Wednesday can't resist to ask.

"Well, since I didn't see her today, let's go to ask her. I warn you that she's shy" and drags Wednesday to her table jumping happily.

Wednesday is already nauseous by her, and not in a good way.

"Oh I knew I smelled you, I didn't hear your voice all day and it was kinda strange" Angel looks up from her book smiling. She doesn't stop her music and the raven girl wonders why.

"Oh shut up I don't speak that much" Enid hugs her "also she's is Wednesday. She is my new roommate !" says excited.

Angel get up and her eyes meets Wednesday's.

"She is beautiful" they think at the same time.

Angel is mesmerized by the pale girl in front of her. Dark eyes, full lips, hard and unemotional face expression, raven hair and perfect braids. She is at the same level like her, maybe just a little taller. She doesn't know why, but her fangs hurt for a moment.

Wednesday is also fascinated by her. Angel's eyes are grey like a coming storm, her face is delicate and pale, her lips full and pink. She feels her cold and black heart having a beat and she doesn't like that.

She keeps staring at her and Angel blushes deeply under her intense gaze.

"Hi, I-I'm Angel" she smiles and Wednesday notices her fangs.

"Oh, and I'm half werewolf and half vampire" she explains "I think that Enid was showing you this place" she looks down still red.

"Yes, I still need to show her some things, but then you can came to our room. I need to talk to you about Ajax"

Wednesday thinks that Angel's smile, with her little visible fangs, is the gorgeous smile she has ever seen. She doesn't like seeing people smiling, but with her why it is different ?

"Enid, show me the rest of this place, I have things to do" she needs to go away. She hates that feeling.

Enid smiled apologetically at Angel "I'll see you later then".

"Yes don't worry. Bye !" she smiles at them.

But the raven girl is already walking away.