XXXIV

Angel's pov:

"Sheila" I don't look away from her, moving in front of Wednesday tense. My sister still leans against the tree looking at me mischievously. I didn't miss her evil smirk.

"You've grown up since the last time I saw you" she takes a step to us and I take out my claws. She won't get near Wednesday. She's nothing but danger. 

Sheila raises her hands and laughs. We have nothing in common, we don't even look like sisters. She has the same features like my mother, same colors and same creepy smile, and I have my father's. Our fathers aren't the same. She 100% vampire, since both her parents are vampire, but my father is a werewolf, so I'm an hybrid.

Sheila puts her hands behind her back and her brown eyes shifts to my Wednesday. I growl. "So, it's true, you've found her" she states and I frown. "Found what ?" She laughs again. 

"You must be Wednesday Addams, nice to meet you. I'm her older sister, hope she talked only good of me" my sister starts walking towards us and I start to feel my homicide thoughts come to light.

"What do you want ? Why are you here ?" my voice low and angry. She stops and smirks tilting her head.

"I'm helping our mother" she shrugs and I clench my fists. Not again please.

"She gave up on me" I say now a bit scared. Sheila comes in front of me and I push slightly Wednesday back with my hand without my claws, don't wanting to hurt her. Touching her calmed me slightly, but still careful on my sister's every move.

"Oh Angel" the brunette smiles darkly at me. "Our mother always loved you more, do you really think she'd gave up ?" her eyes show jealousy and anger.

"She's never loved me" I growl looking up at her. "She loves the monster inside me and you know it. She did everything for it. She- she even-" My voice stops not wanting to say it out loud and I clench my fists harder.

"You are still so weak" she laughs now loudly and I tense more, I must control myself or I will snap. Her brown eyes stare amusingly at me. "She talked to a seer, my dear sister. She told her that now it's the best opportunity to finally make you stronger. She sent me to check that everything goes according to plan, actually I'm helping someone, entertaining myself, you know how I get bored easily" she looks again at the girl behind me.

Sheila points at Wednesday then looks at me again. "If she die, your soul will die too and if you die, you'll finally become what our mother always wanted" I wide my eyes. They want her dead ? 

"You won't lay a single finger on her" I growl now full of anger. "I won't, like I said I make sure the plan goes smoothly" She backs a little with her hands in her pocket.

"Don't worry, you won't see me again until that day" she finally turns to walk away and I try to calm my breath looking down. I cover my eyes with my hands trying to fade my thoughts.

"Oh I forgot. We never finish a conversation without a bit of blood" I sense her approaching me fast as Wednesday gasps my name trying to shove me away, but I push her. I block quickly Sheila's punch and she laughs. Sheila makes me trip down but I kick her avoiding another punch. I go on top of her and raise my fist, wanting to see her in pain, but unfortunately she's quicker. I feel a strong pain on my face and I fall back. She doesn't waste time as she circles my neck with her hand and push me against a tree. I try to free myself as her grip grow stronger, killing my breath. She's always been stronger. Her crazy eyes staring at me. "Human blood would make you stronger Angel, think about it" She punches again for a last time my face letting me go and I kneel down taking deep breaths. I cover my bleeding nose closing my eyes.

"Fuck !" I scream frustrated on my knees. My hands shake and I press my chest, trying to calm my heart. I feel hungry now, if I drink from someone then I might fight her back, make her regret. The only time I won against her was when I followed my mother's rule. But I can't do that again, I can't drink human blood anymore. 

I hear Wednesday coming at me. Her sweet blood increasing my hunger as I feel my canines grow longer. Only her blood seems so appetizing. How come ? She kneels in front of me, covering us from the rain with the umbrella and I can sense her hand near my face. "Don't touch me" I warn her, my eyes still closed. My voice shaken and in pain. "I can hurt you" 

However, even if her blood attracts me strongly, I can't have a single bad thought about her. I would really like to kill everyone now, but not her. I won't lay a finger on her, but I don't want to risk. She's too special to me.

"I just need a moment" I say as I lean against the tree and breathe deeply. Wednesday nods hesitantly and seat in front of me waiting. She takes my phone that felt down and puts some music. I thank her, trying to focus on that. 

"You should be afraid" I whisper sadly opening my eyes and finally looking at her. A single tear falls down. She tilts her head and her eyes tries to say me something I can't understand, but not fear, not pity. "Never" I get lost looking at her and she doesn't look away. Wednesday waits patiently as I start to return to myself.

I sigh, feeling ashamed. "I'm so-" "Don't" She slowly takes my hand asking if it's okay and I nod. Now I need her more than anything. She kisses the top of it softly "Don't even say it" My eyes start to water.

I throw myself at her and she instantly opens her arms, catching me and holding me tight. She strokes my hair gently and I close my eyes. I won't let my family do something to her. Never.