XXXV

Angel's pov:

I sigh drinking my last quantity of blood. Principal Weems didn't want me in her office. 

After we dried off, we went to the square to play with the Jericho High School marching band for the ceremony. Shivers when I saw the new statue of Joseph Crackstone. I knew what plan Wednesday had and she told me to run away with the others so no one will think I'm involved. When we waited the right moment for Thing to start the explosion of the statue, I stayed. I actually enjoyed it and when Wednesday's look turned from surprised to content and proud I understood. When we shared a mischievous look during our play, I understood that I really love her. 

I get up from my bed and decide to start playing something on the piano. Wednesday told me to wait her in my room as Principal Weems just scolded me "Don't follow Wednesday's ideas". Kind offended she only told me that.

I caress the keys thinking at what to play, but apparently I got so lost in my thoughts before that time runs and Wednesday is coming from the office. Now I'm careful at everything, scared it may happen something.

I open the door for her, smiling involuntarily. The corner of her lips goes up slightly and my heart beats happy. 

"Hi" she says, leaning to kiss my cheek and then putting down her backpack near the desk. I blush a bit.

"How was it ?" she just shrugs sighing. She explains what they talked about, seated on the bed, me leaning against the headboard. Sad Principal Weems thinks differently.

"Wednesday, can I ask you something ?" I have this question on my mind since she woke up from the vision, but I'm not sure she will answer. She tilts her head. "You can ask me anything, Cara mia" I look away. How she calls me it always make me flustered.

"What happened in the vision ?" Her eyes wide a bit and she looks down. "I-I saw pain in your eyes and I want to be sure that you are okay" She still looks away from me, her hands on her lap forming fists. I go near her carefully. As I touch gently her hands she lifts up her head and I smile reassuringly.  "It's okay if you don't want to answer"

"I saw what Joseph Crackstone did..." her eyes showing the same pain. I stroke her hand trying to soothe her. She sighs. "Goody lost her mother, but it didn't affect me much..." she stays silent for a second "She had a lover. She was chained up in the meeting house like the others. I don't know her name, Goody just called her "mate"" I wide my eyes a bit. Wednesday looks away again. "When she had to run away, leaving her there I felt her pain. I feel her pain still now" My eyes soft as I kiss the top of her hands. She turns to me closing her eyes and leaning her forehead against mine. I close my eyes too and we stay like that for a moment, knowing she wants silence when she is bothered by something.

My father told me that if a werewolf looses its mate, the pain they feel is impossible to describe. 

Wednesday frowns a bit amused when Careless Whispers randomly starts on the background. "What is this song ?" I laugh at her shocked face. When I entered my room, the first thing I did was turn on the music and apparently my random shuffle arrived on this song.

"What ? You don't like it ?" I giggle getting up and turning up the volume. Her face still shocked but her eyes show amusement. I start singing the song and dancing, exaggerating with my movements. Her eyes shine. I go to her to get her up to dance with me. "Angel" she warningly says to me, but I don't listen and I pull her up by her hand. 

My tentative to make her dance failed completely as I continue singing. I put a hand on my chest and goes to my knees faking to break down for my love. The moment that comes will be forever imprinted in my mind. 

Wednesday laughs. I made Wednesday Addams laugh.

A beautiful song I want to listen every second for the rest of my life. I look up at her surprised and oh my god her huge smile. She has dimples. I get up speechless, enchanted by her. 

She quickly stops and bites the inside of her cheek, trying to suppress her smile. Her cheeks are now red. 

"If you say to someone that a smil-" I stop her by going on my tip toes and connecting our lips. I couldn't resist not kissing her and is the best feeling of my life. Her lips are so soft. I would kiss her every time. "Mine" my inner wolf screams. 

But when I break off, the realization comes to me like a cold water. I shouldn't have kissed her. I don't know if she wanted that too. She is freeze. Her eyes wide. She touches her lips and stares intensely, but I can't understand what she is thinking. We stare at each other in silence and I start to think that she didn't want it. 

When I'm about to apologize, Enid enters my room panicked. 

"Angel I have a date with Ajax and you need to help me ! I'm panicking !" she doesn't seem to understand our position as she takes my hand and she drags me to her room. I thank her, I didn't know what exactly say to Wednesday, I really wanted to kiss her.

I seat on Enid's bed and a bit later Wednesday comes. I look at her, but I can't understand anything as her face is unemotional. She just sits on her chair not looking at us and starts typing.  I bite my lip. What did I do ?

"Too much ?" Enid asks picking up a colorful blouse. I nod slightly, preferring what she is wearing now. 

"Wednesday ?" The girl in question turns her head but quickly continue typing. "I feel like you just napalmed me, Enid" her voice neutral.

"So glad I have my date with Ajax tonight. Get my mind off that trainwreck of an afternoon. I literally think I have PTSD. I didn't even get to do my dance routine"

"What a tragedy" Wednesday comments.

"Enid, don't worry so much. It will be fine" she hugs me whining.

"What kind of twisted psycho would want to sabotage such a life-affirming event ?"

"Enid" I giggle a little. "You're going to be late" Wednesday warns her.

Enid takes her jacket and looks at us worried. "Wish me luck !"

"Enid, Ajax has a crush on you since I know him. Finally you go out with him. Don't worry, but if he breaks your heart, I will nail-gun his" I say determinate and I stand up. "I'll accompany you for a while"

"No" Wednesday cuts me before I can finish my sentence. My body freezes. "We need to talk about our next move" she doesn't even look at me and I think she's going to reject me. I nod even if she doesn't see me and I give a last hug to Enid. 

I close the door after her sighing. I hear Wednesday gettin up from her chair and I close my eyes worried. 

"Look, I'm sorry I don't know why I did it. I-" she shouts me by kissing me. 

I look at her surprised. She has her eyes closed and she pushes me against the door. My heart beats frantically and I close my eyes enjoying the kiss. I put my arms around her neck and she rests hers on my hips. When she tightens her grip and bite my lower lip, I gasp and she doesn't waste time to use her tongue. I let her. She presses herself more into me and I feel my body getting warmer. I unconsciously scratch slightly the back of her neck and now a gasp leaves her lips. I try to compete with her for dominance, our kiss heated, but when she taps my thighs I loose it. When I circle her waist with my legs, her hands dangerously close to my back, she breaks a little for us to breathe. But she doesn't stop and kisses my neck as she walks to make me sit on her desk. I feel hot. I don't know what came to us, but I am content. 

I press her against me more, trying to soothe the feeling, but when I moan involuntarily she stops. I open my eyes to look at her, our breath the only sound in this room. Her eyes hooded staring at me, a satisfied grin on her face. Her lips swollen and her bangs messy. She's so hot. 

"If you didn't do it..." she kisses my lips, lingering there for a moment. "I would have done it" I smile. My worries vanishes and I kiss her again. Both of us smiling.