V

"After you" Angel smiles shyly, keeping the door open for her.

Wednesday hesitantly enters and curiously studies the room.

The first thing she notices about her single room is the giant window, like hers and Enid's. It's slightly scraped on a side, so she deduces the blonde sometimes goes on the roof. 

On the right there are her bed and her messy desk, with papers, books and her laptop. Also a door that probably leads to the bathroom.

Looking at left, her face becomes surprised. A full bookshelf, a piano  and a guitar occupy that side.

"Sorry for the mess" excuses herself. Wednesday turns around. "mhm... I'm going to take what it's needed. You can sit on my bed" she takes off her headphones, putting them on her desk, and goes to the bathroom.

Having the raven girl in her room makes her flustered.

Wednesday sits and waits. She feels comfortable in Angel's room. 

She remembers what she told her about books and she feels bad again. She didn't need to be so harsh with her and yet here she is, helping her. Her cold black heart aches thinking about how her smile disappeared because of her.

What ?! She can't think that. Emotions equal weakness.

Angel comes with the supplies and sits near her. She raises her hand to Wednesday's forehead, but stops. 

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't know if you want to do that alone or..."

Wednesday stares at her. They are very close.

"It's ok" it's all she says.

The blonde smiles slightly and moves the bangs to check the cut. Human blood doesn't affect her anymore, the disgust is stronger... but for a moment she gets lost smelling Wednesday's. It seems to be so sweet... She shakes her head and starts medicate her cut.

"It doesn't affect you" claims Wednesday.

Angel looks at her eyes and blush. Just now realizing how near they are. She decides to concentrate only on the wound.

"I prefer animal blood" and hopes to not have other questions about this topic.

It's like the other girl understands that. 

She can't take her eyes off Angel's face and how she frowns a little or bites slightly her lips.

"You play"

"Yes. I don't really like playing guitar, but my mother insists and also I take music class, so I'm sort of forced. But I really love playing piano. One day, when I was a child, I heard this man playing piano in the streets. I was amazed by such beautiful sounds. However, my mother refused my pleads to study this instrument, so I went to that man the following day and he actually taught me. Then I studied by myself" 

Wednesday sees the sparkle in her eyes and she can't stop herself to smile slightly. She is adorable and she would listen again another thing about the little girl. Fortunately for her, Angel doesn't see that smile because she is concentrate putting a plaster on the wound.

"It's done" she smiles and gets up.

Wednesday misses for a second her gentle touch. She debates if thanking her or not, even if she doesn't say thank you to anyone. But the other girl doesn't seem to be waiting that words.

"Edgar Allan Poe"

Angel looks at her confused. 

"I was rereading Edgar Allan Poe" 

Her eyes soften a bit when she sees the giant smile on Angel's face.