IV

"Be careful" Angel whispers to no one preoccupied.

Enid comes towards her. "Why would she do that ?"

"I don't know"

She notices then Xavier staring at her. He waves and smiles at the hybrid.

"Looks like he still has a sort of crush towards you" comments the werewolf.

"And you know that I've always told you it's not true"

Wednesday and Bianca go to different sides of the mat and prepare for the fight.

The blonde is clearly surprised. Wednesday has fought before and her movements are so charming.

Everyone watch in amazement, both girl professional. 

The first point is for Wednesday and the second one for Bianca.

"That first point was clearly beginner's luck" smiles the siren and the other raises one eyebrow. 

"For the final point, I would like to invoke a military challenge" announces. Angel gets worried and captivated at the same time. This girl is something else.

"No masks. No tips. Winner draws first blood"

Bianca of course agrees. 

Wednesday attacks right away, fighting back and forth. 

Angel's breath stops for a moment when Bianca wins. The raven girl is clearly shocked as she whips the blood from her forehead.

While the winner smiles, Angel goes to Wednesday.

"Come on, you need to go to infirmary" she can't see her like that.

Wednesday remains silent, staring at her, and without thinking the hybrid takes gently her wrist. However, she quickly lets go and looks down embarrassed.

"W-well follow me" rumbles.

They both felt a sort of spark. Wednesday's wrist was cold, but she loved that and the other thinks at how her hand was soft and warm. They wish to fell that again.

"I won't go to infirmary for just a little cut" debates the slightly taller girl. 

Angel frowns "At least do you have something in your dorm to cure that cut ?"

Silence is the answer. "Let me take you to my dorm to help you" she offers.

They stare at each other for some seconds. Wednesday face is unemotional, but her eyes showed something for a moment making Angel to look away.

"Ok"