II

Wednesday organizes her desk, irritated by the giggles Enid does while scrolling on her phone. She knows that Angel is coming soon at their room... She feels maybe happy to see her again, but she avoids whatever this is. She just wants to know more about being half vampire and half werewolf, it's the first time she hears that it's possible.

"Enid" calls Wednesday. She turns around and gets up so she can look in her eyes. "What are Angel's characteristics ?" and her face remains neutral.

"Well she's a mix of both. If she wants she can be very strong, I mean, stronger than a normal werewolf and faster than a normal vampire. She has super hearing and she can smell your blood from a long distance... mmm... she can heal faster than us, but only if she drinks blood or well she eats meat with animal blood because she refuses to drink human blood... if she would do that she would definitely be stronger-"

"Why she refuses to drink human blood and why she can be so strong only if she wants ?" she stops her. Angel is interesting, but she feels like Enid is hiding something. In fact in her eyes she can read some sadness for her friend.

Before the conversation could continue, they hear a knock.

"Please don't talk about it with her, it's... like a sensitive spot" pleads Enid before saying to the blonde to come in.

"Hi Enid ! Hi Wednesday !" Angel takes off her headphones and hugs the taller one. She then looks at the raven girl and feels her cheeks burning. Why did her fangs hurt again ?

"What happened to your room ?" laughs.

"Well Wednesday decided to divide our room equally" Enid answers sarcastically "even if I think that mine is better, right ?"

"Sorry, you know that I prefer black over pink, but I love the way it is divided. It's aesthetic"

"Shut up!" they laugh.

Wednesday just keeps staring at the hybrid, but when she realizes that she sits on her bed. She felt again captivated by her. 

"Do whatever you need to do, but silence would be appreciated" and starts reading.

"Oh what are you reading ?" Angel asks curious. She likes reading too.

She comes closer to her, trying to read the title, but then stops. Their eyes locks and again their heart makes noise.

"I doubt that you read and that you are really interested so don't pretend with me. I don't want to know you or speak with you. I'll be gone till you would even know what my favorite author is" 

Guilt washes over her instantly. She didn't want to be so mean with this mysterious little girl, but all this feelings irritates her. She feels even more guilty when Angel's smile drops and looks away from her. 

She starts to play with her hands now feeling sad about what she said. So she is leaving soon... 

"Sorry" it's all she says before taking Enid's hand and walking out from the dorm.

Both girls feels empty for a moment without each other presence.