XXV

Angel's pov:

We walk silently to her room, wanting to alert my dear friend. Why Bianca would want that ?

I keep looking down, sensing Wednesday's eyes on me, and not wanting to look at her. Bianca is right. Even if I think that I can control myself, I'm still a danger. How for once can I think differently ?

My thoughts stops when someone's whine reaches my hears. Focusing on that I recognized them a Enid's. I send a concerned look at the taller girl and we start walking faster.

"Where have you been ? I'm literally having a heart attack right now" Enid screams frustrated and sad. I approach her worried, caring deeply about her. Wednesday just closes the window and wait for her to continue. She opened it for me and let me enter first.

"Yoko is in the infirmary !" she cries pacing around the room. 

"What happened ?" I ask as she decides to throwing herself into my arms.

"Garlic bread incident at dinner. She had a major allergic reaction. She's out of the Poe Cup and I don't have a co-pilot" I frown also worrying about Yoko. It's Bianca's doing. 

"It wasn't an accident. Bianca's behind it" Wednesday speaks. Enid lets go of me now curious.

"How do you know ?" "Doesn't matter" she looks at me as if telling me not to tell her, but of course I'll tell everything to Enid. 

"I can still take up again the place" I suggest. Principal Weems told me it's better if I don't join the Black Cats tomorrow, because I'll probably risk to snap like it happened last year. At first she was okay with that, but apparently she changed her mind.

"It's not necessarily" I hear Wednesday, her stare lasts a bit and then looks at the other girl "You and I are going to take her down tomorrow"

Ok, we didn't expect that. Well I bet she's a vengeful person, but still, she surprised me. We stare at her for a bit. "Wait. You're joining the Black Cats ? You're willing to do that for me ?" asks the werewolf taking a step forward and Wednesday a step back.

"I want to humiliate Bianca Barclay so badly that the bitter taste of defeat burns in her throat" I smile, loving her determination.

"Yeah, but mostly you're doing it because we're friends, right ?" she tries again.

Wednesday dark eyes fall on me again and I smile lovingly at her. She turns away from us and starts asking how Bianca always win.

After we gave her all the informations, Enid goes to talk to Yoko and now we are alone.

"Ehm... It's late, I'll go to my room" I point at the door awkwardly. She doesn't answer and I start walking away.

"You don't think that what Bianca said it's true, right ?" I stop, not answering feeling caught.

"Look at me" she continues calmly.

I gulp thinking at something that isn't a lie. I don't want to lie to her. However, when I face her I can't say a word. She catches that it's what I've been thinking for a while and frowns.

I look down at my hands. "She is right" I murmur. "I try so hard to prevent my side to take control, but it happens with nothing sometimes. I can't guarantee safety to a person next to me, sometimes I have these thoughts that make me sad or angry and that trigger me apparently. That's why of the constantly music" 

"You often don't have your headphones with me. Why ?"

Speechless I look at her. I know that I start to have a sort of interest for her. An intense one, but I can't say that and I think that's why I don't always need my music with her presence. She has something that brings me peace. Maybe she just is.

"I don't know" It's all I can say. Her eyes are full of something and silence falls between us. 

I look away not able to keep our eyes contact and my heart warms. 

"You kept it" I say blushing and pointing at the stuffed panda on her desk. I wanted to change our topic, but I'm also surprised. She follows my gaze and this time she seems to blush a bit.

"Why would I not keep it ?" her face confused. I bite my lip smiling. I didn't thought she would keep it. She has something from me and that makes me happy.

I hear her inhale and then she takes few steps towards me. I frown not understanding. She is now few inches away from me and I can see she's having a huge debate into her eyes. My heart already beating fast.

"I've never done this" she confesses and I tilt my head. She raises her hands a bit, but then they are again down. She sighs tense in front of me.

With a last intense stare she reduces the distance between us and I froze. Her arms surround my waist, gently like I could break. My eyes wide looking behind her shoulder. Her touch warming every part of me. 

She's hugging me.

She seems rigid like a stone, apparently the first time she does that. However, after quickly recovering from the shock of Wednesday Addams hugging me, I put my arms around her neck and hug her tightly. Her scent coming violently to me.

She clearly relaxes and tightens the embrace too. Our bodies fits so perfect and I feel so much butterflies in my stomach that Bianca's words are no longer in my head. 

All I can think is that I want to stay in her arms for the rest of my life.

Not knowing that she wants to keep me in her arms for forever.