X

"How was with Dr Kinbott ?" Enid asks whit Angel beside her.

She scoffs. "Like always. I know you think the same like her, but I don't need therapy"

Enid frowns, worried about her friend, but lets go. She doesn't want to upset her, knowing what is going on with her.

"I've met Wednesday afterwards" she mumbles preparing herself.

The taller girl's face shines and a huge grin appears. She makes some weird noises, trying to suppress her joy. Angel shushes her when other students give them hostile glares. They are walking to her dorm.

"Aaaand ?" she smirks.

"Nothing, we went at the Weathervane... you know she wants to escape this school and she asked Tyler for help. "Unconsciously she rolls her eyes. "But three boys came and they teased us just because we are Nevermore's students... well... a fight started, but Wednesday knocked them down easily"

Enid laughs. "I saw her with Bianca, I'm not surprised" then teases her. "Did you find her cool or do I need to say hot ? I saw the way you looked at her at the fencing class"

Angel blushes hard and the other bursts out laughing.

"Oh shut up Enid, don't let me start talking about how you look at Ajax" they continue to giggle and Enid pats the smallest's head.

"We'll have a chance with them"

She is about to reply, but they hear a Cello.

Wednesday finishes to play the instrument.

Thing taps. "No, I don't really feel better" she sighs frustrated. "There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school"

She can't stop thinking at what the Sheriff said. Her father killed someone ? And what about her psychic visions ? She can see the future now ? Or just when someone die ?

Her thoughts are interrupted when she hears someone opening the window. Looking behind, her roommate and Angel approach her.

Her beauty will always freeze her for a moment.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window ?" Enid asks surprised.

"I had an extra hand" Thing waves.

The blonde is speechless, but returns the greeting smiling. It's strange to see a hand, but it's acceptable. 

"Whoa" Enid seems shocked. "Where's the rest of him ?"

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries"

Thing comes down and goes into their room, after giving a thumbs up to Angel, who frowns not knowing the reason. The raven smirks amused by their interaction.

Wednesday glances one more time at the hybrid, when suddenly they hear werewolves wolfing out.

Enid is clearly uncomfortable and starts playing with her fingers.

"Why aren't you wolfing out ?"

"Because I can't" she shows her claws. "It's all I got" and lean on the railing.

The raven looks at the half werewolf.

She shrugs "I don't even know if I can wolf out" and goes near her sad friend.

"Interesting" thinks Wednesday. She puts in place her cello and gets up.

"My mom says some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it ?" pauses a bit. "She thinks there's a chance I may never... yeah she says I may never... you know" she looks down defeated.

Angel knows how much Enid struggles with this and how her mother constantly stresses her. She comforted her so many times.

"What happens then ?"

"I'd become a lone wolf"

"Sounds perfect" both girls turn to look at her.

"Are you kidding me ? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no prospect of finding a mate"

Angel thinks if it's the same with her. She doesn't know how she works, but what if her werewolf side needs a mate ? She'll find one ?

"I'm failing to see the problem here" but at the same time she looks at the blonde, wondering if she'll find a mate too.

"I could die alone" Enid snaps. "We all die alone, Enid"

"You really suck at this. Cheering people up" her voice cracks. Angel puts an arm over her and hugs her.

Wednesday just keeps glaring. "Why are you crying ?" She receives a warning look from Angel and she just raises an eyebrow, trying to tell with her eyes that she didn't say something wrong.

"Because I'm upset ! Haven't you ever cried, or are you above that too ?" Angels mentally slaps her face. How will theyl survive together in the same room ?

But Wednesday looks down and tells the story about her scorpio Nero, how he died. It was the first time she cried and she vowed to never do it again.

The blonde frowns, but the raven, feeling observed, doesn't want to turn.

"You know... sometimes it's good to cry" she would like to say, but knows that Wednesday won't like that. "Your secret is safe with us" they finally look at each other and Angel sees her slightly watery eyes.

"Still think you're weird as shit though" finishes Enid.

"The feeling is incredibly mutual"

Well, maybe there is a chance they'll get along.

"How would you like your single room back ?" Wednesday breaks the silence, making falter Angel's soft smile. "You just need to show me how to use your computer"

Enid smiles apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I left it at Yoko"

Even if she doesn't want her to go, she also wants to help her... "You can use mine" Angel offers.

Wednesday nods immediately, deep down feeling slightly pleased that she will spend more time with her.

"Well, we need to go to my room"