AND THE DRAMA STARTS.💖

Arika's POV:

The Haldi function was over. I went back to the room and slept my ass of. The next morning I woke up due to people. 

The home was a mess. We had to get ready and leave for the wedding function that was held in Rajasthan at the wedding hall that was booked.

The groom's family was one of the richest ones in the country. Well they were the Royals of Rajasthan. That was what I had heard from Mrs. Raichand. She was talking to Mr. Raichand about how Sritija got a rich groom for herself and Shanaya should be the one deserving all that. I rolled my eyes at the thought. She would not and cannot change. 

I do not think so. Sritija is a good girl. We are pretty close to each other. She is not evil unlike the people who stayed in this house. Sometimes I doubt that they were from the same family. Leave it, these people can never change. All of them are of the same kind.

I went downstairs and prepared my breakfast for myself. Nobody in here is going to come and serve me with food.

I then went ahead and did my morning chores. 

I was sitting in my room reading a book after I had completed my work . I was doing work from home. My boss is not going to spare me if I do not do things on time. Well he is not strict outside the office but- leave it that is a tale of another day to tell. My complicated relation with my boss!

I looked around when Mrs. Damini told me to go get ready on my own as we would not have time to get ready over there. We were going to welcome the guests over there and not going to get ourselves dolled up.

I went ahead and wore a pretty black lehenga. Come I do not know when I am going to return back to the country . I will not leave my chance of getting ready and looking pretty.

 I will not leave my chance of getting ready and looking pretty

As soon as I descended down the stairs, I saw Mrs. Damini along with Mr. Raichand and their daughter Shanaya looking at me as if they had seen a ghost.

Mrs. Raichand scoffed at the sight of me whereas I made a straight face looking ahead. We went to the car and set off to reach Udaipur, Rajasthan.

We got off the car and I quickly left behind and went to Sritija's room to meet her. She had literally no one in her room. 

She looked pretty nervous . I still thought that maybe I was overthinking but then again I was no one to judge her. Maybe she was just having pre marriage nervousness. Well I do not know if that is a term as well.

I went downstairs again where I saw the 2 people I loathed yet again in my life. My grandmother and Grandfather. And the feelings are mutual . They also hate me to no extent. 

They took a good look at me before looking away. I shrugged unbothered. I was here to eat and then I would go back. Haha simple . Either ways who says no to free food. At least I am not an idiot like that.

I went ahead and was trying many things at the wedding when I saw a commotion happening at the hall. My uncle and aunt were looking very worried and so was Mr. Raichand and Mrs. Raichand.

Well now I had to act as it I am really concerned about them. I just went ahead to check what was happening. I did not expect to get free drama over there. Well good, I do not need to recharge my netflix account. This is it for today I guess.

They were looking here and there where as aunty was having a note in her hand. 

I went ahead and what I heard really shocked me. They were discussing that Sritija had run away from the wedding leaving a note behind. 

I did not knw that she was really doing this to her life. But when I saw the note, I got to know the reason and then I believed that what she did was not really wrong.

She had written that she had got selected in her dream university and she could not marry the person to whom her parents were forcing her to get married to. Ohh I did not even know that she was forced into this. What was it that these people were going to make the little girl do. 

I was about to leave the place when I saw Mrs. Damini smirking and that was when I knew that she was planning something big. I looked at Shanaya and she was also looking relieved. It felt weird to see the mother daughter duo looking at each other with those devil like eyes.

And that was when we heard loud music booming on the entrance of the hall and we got to know that the grooms family was here.

Whoh that was enough drama for the day. Only if I knew that even I was going to be dragged in this mess.

WELL OUR FEMALE LEAD IS NOT SO SWEET AS SHE APPEARS. SHE IS A LITTLE DEVIL IN HERSELF. NOT THAT I MIND.😂

BUT WHAT WAS THE RAICHAND FAMILY GOING TO TELL THE SHEKHAWATS AND WHAT WILL BE THEIR REACTION.

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO KNOW . 

TILL THEN PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW.

MAKE MY DAY.