DID YOU JUST KISS ME?🤯😳

Abhimanyu continued kissing her with a motion for at least a minute before the two parted their ways.

He stood at a little distance before waiting for her to give him a reaction.

"Did you just kiss me" she asked looking at him.

"Did you not like it." he countered.

"That is not what I mean but did you really just.." she stopped before completing the sentence.

"You" she said keeping a finger on his chest.

"You should have asked for my permission before keeping your lips on mine." she said poking it deep inside his chest. 

"Ohh you wound me dear wifey" he said faking a hurtful expression on his face.

"Ohh do I Patidev" she asked coming further closer to her.

"Uff, I love it when your sweet mouth says those words to me." he said removing her hands from his chest and rather wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her further closer to himself till their whole bodies were touching each other.

"I love it when your pretty little mouth speaks words like that to me. By the way, you surprise me Wifey, I never knew that you could actually use endearments like that. I thought you were that type of a girl." he said leaving her at once.

"Hey! What do you mean. What type of girl."

"Arrey that." he said faking a thoughtful expression.

"What" she asked pulling him closer.

"That, bold, indifferent girls type. Those who do not sweet talk to others." he said.

"Do you think that I cannot sweet talk to anyone." , she said, this time her voice was really low.

"I do have such thoughts. But how does it matter." he said trying to escape her grip.

"You hulk ! Just wait and watch, now you will see a new avatar of mine. The one you have never ever seen before. Cause you must know, how many sides I have." she said making her grip impossibly tight .

"You are strong lady. But please be a bit lenient with this poor man. I might crack a bone or two." he said as she gripped him tightly.

"Now you got how I feel when you do stuff like that." she said still not leaving him.

"Well, I do a lot of other stuff as well. You do......" and before he could continue speaking, she locked his lips with hers claiming him in a hard lip lock.

"Not do" he spoke those words as she left him after a few seconds before again busying his lips .

"Do those." he completed after being left and the cycle repeated itself.

This time, Arika looked in no mood to leave him. She grabbed on his biceps and brought him a bit down , lowering him to his level.

How bowed down without any protest.

He took on of his hands on her waist and the other to the back of her thigs urging her to jump and she jumped and landing in his arms.

He caught hold of her and took her to a corner placing her against the wall.

 She was still up in the air as his lower body supported her and her hands were up as he gripped them both with his one hand balancing her with other.

Her hands were constantly engaged in playing with his hair as she pulled him closer gripping them tightly.

They were making out constantly without knowing what they were doing. Or maybe , they did know about it. They just did not want to let each other go.

"Ummph" she moaned in his mouth gesturing him to leave her. But instead of leaving, he gripped tighter on her waist and gave it a squeeze.

The bathrobe she was wearing had started to get disheveled.

His hands travelled her thighs caressing them lightly as she also brought her hands down back to his hair holding them a a really tight grip.

As the two go out of breath, he let her go.

She came down from top of him. Her bathrobe had been completely shifted and her hair had been messed up badly.

It lips started looing like as if they were swollen. He gave her face a good look and kept his thumb on her lips wiping them slowly.

"You look so good like that." He said , his eyes raking up and down her body.

She saw him giving her a stupid smirk constantly gazing at that one place.

She looked confused towards him and them followed his line of gaze and saw him eyeing her cleavage that had turned visible due to their rough make out session.

She quickly covered her chest with her hands and shouted on him," You pervert. Stop staring at me like that and move your eyes away from there." 

"Ohh you think that I am a pervert. But the way you pulled me towards you said a completely different thing Wifey." he teased her.

"Ohh do not worry, I will show you other sides of mine as well. Just make sure that you are ready and your heart is steady to embrace it all cause it can turn really dangerous for people with a weak heart." she countered.

"We will see who wins this challenge. Cause I bet that you can't turn into a wild cat in a day."

"We shall . Now get out of here Pati Dev. I need to change."

"Ohh you can change here only in front of me." he winked at her.

Her eyes widened listening his words.

"Get out." she said and grabbed his hands and dragged him out and shut the door on his face.

"You have teased me a lot Pati Dev. Now, it is your time to pay back." she thought with a smirk residing on her face and went back to change in a set of comfortable clothes.

.............................................................................................................................................................

HERE IS THE UPDATE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU.❤️

 THE VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER CROSSED 90. 😱

ALSO, WE HAVE 90 PEOPLE FOLLOWING THIS ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW. SO BINGO!😚

WELL, WE ARE REALLY CLOSE TO 100.😃

 I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT SO YOU STAY UPDATED WITH THE UPDATES THAT I PUT.🥰

THANK YOU FOR READING.🙏🏻😜

BYE BYE!👋🏻