OOPS MOMENT😳😙😜

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY:

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?? 

PIZZAS OR PASTA???

.....................................................................................................................................

"No no no we cannot do this." Arika said shaking her head looking at the designs which were kept on her table, with an employee standing in front of her.

"Ma'am we are sorry but the clients have demanded something like this only." came a reply to her almost instantly.

"And you did not think that you needed to submit me the blueprints before taking a decision yourself. We need to present the designs tomorrow. What do you think we are going to do?" Arika asked raising an eyebrow. She hated lethargic work and such unprofessional attitude was not appreciated at all.

Arika looked at the wall. It was already 10:30 and the office was almost empty. Moreover, it was not really safe to leave a girl alone at the office at that point of time.

"You take this home. The meeting is scheduled for 7 tomorrow. I need the work done before 2 PM. Understood?" Arika asked to which the girl quickly nodded.

"Good. Now you may leave. Go home safely." She said and the girl thanked her and rushed out of the office.

But her attention was immediately caught by her phone which was ringing filling noise in the quiet room.

She picked up the call with one hand caressing her forehead with the other.

"Yes Kritika." she said applying pressure trying to ease out the growing forehead.

"Where are you. Almost everybody have departed to their rooms. When are you going to come back?" Kritika bombed her with a series of questions.

"I am just leaving the office. I will be back within half an hour." She said searching for a few files she had to carry back with her.

"Okk come soon" Kritika said and hung up on her.

Arika soon left the office and drove back home.

As soon as she entered the house, she hoped to see some people chit chatting but to her utter surprise, she found that nobody was there in the hall. In fact even the lights were off and the place seemed really quite.

"Maybe everybody have gone to sleep." She thought and then went and kept her bag on the sofa.

However, as she went towards the kitchen, she felt a savory smell filling her nostrils.

And as she went inside, she saw that Abhimanyu was cooking something, standing in an his formals and an apron on top of it.

"You did not change?" Arika asked settling herself on the kitchen slab while she continued cooking.

"I asked Kritika to call you and ask. So I thought to make dinner for both of us." He said without looking at her, completely focused on the master piece he was preparing.

"Okk, let me just change and come and then we will eat." She said hoping down, kissing his cheeks hastily and then running away.

Abhimanyu smiled at her antics.

He was busy making their favorite pasta, their comfort food, something they made together for the very first time.

As he was just done, he switched off the flame and shifted the food in two plates when he heard Arika calling out for him from the dining table.