MEETING AHANA😍🥰

HI!! OKAY SO THE FOLLOWERS ARE NOT INCREASING AT ALL. 🥲😥

I NEED YOU GUYS TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT SO YOU WILL GET THE UPDATES OF THIS AND OTHER BOOKS AS WELL.🙄😚

ALSO, SECOND CHAPTER OF SOLD TO HIM HAS BEEN UPLOADED. SO, PLEASE GO AND CHECK THAT AS WELL.😍❤️

.................................................................................................................................................

"Really?" Arika was shocked hearing that. She did know Rudra only for some time but from what she had noticed, Rudra was not the one who was talkative. He knew exactly how to fulfill his responsibilities but if you expect that he will behave all lovey dovey with you then that is absolute foolishness.

"Come with me. We will search for them together. They came in different cars, from different places but he is out of sight from the time she was here and I bet that he must be with her only fighting." He said as they searched for Rudra and the lawyer.

They walked a bit around when they reached the back yard. 

"There he is." Arika said pointing towards a pillar from where they could see a slight reflection of Rudra. They were able to see his back while he stood there. However, he was very tall. Rudra was 6'4 and they could easily tower above anybody intimidating them with his height.

"What is he doing?" Arika asked to Viraj who Shrugged his shoulders.

Viraj was not someone who was very talkative but he whenever he saw Rudra and Ahana together, he could not stop himself from gushing.

He for sure wanted to see who was the lady who could break the walls  that Great Rudra Rajvansh had built around himself.

They approached Rudra but gasped from a distance and suddenly Arika whistled loudly.

"Ohh my god Bhai, what a scene." she said as Rudra moved back a bit.

As they had gone closer to the pillar, they saw Rudra standing there almost hovering over Ahana holding bother of her hands in a tight grip as she was standing very very close to him.

From the point of view of a person who could see them from a distance, they might be doing something sweet but only the two of them knew exactly what was happening between them.

Ahana was not very short. She was a good 5'8 in height but Rudra was a giant. He could easily make anybody feel existence crisis and self concious.

"Hi! Miss lawyer........ ohh I mean Bhabhi Saa" Arika said giggling while Viraj joined her as well.

Ahana pushed her hair behind her ears as she smiled slightly at Arika. She knew her from before. She was the one who fought Arika's case and because of her only, Arika was able to get back her mother's company.

"Hello Bhabhi Saa" Viraj came forward and hugged Ahana tightly while he looked directly in the eyes of Rudra.

Rudra turned his head to the other side while his hands folded in tight fists.

Viraj did not get away from her as he kept talking to her and Arika keeping his hand on her shoulder.

But within a minute, he stopped as he heard Rudra speak.

"I think we should go back to the hall. Dada Sa must be searching for her. Come" And with that, he held Ahana's hand and dragged her along with him taking her out of Viraj's clutches.

A smirk took over Viraj's face as he saw the speed with which Rudra was walking while Ahana tried to match his speed and he also went from there along with Arika.

However, Rudra turned his way in between as they both turned out of sight of both Arika and Viraj.

"Where are you taking me? Stop it" Ahana shouted from behind but gasped as he brought her forward and threw her slightly against a wall.

"What the hell......." she began but stopped when Rudra came closer to her and suddenly bit her neck.

"Ahhhh" she shouted as he chewed on her skin. 

She struggled against his big frame as he laid almost all of his weight on her. 

"Here...... he touched you here right." Rudra said as he bit her again on her shoulder this time.

"Rudraaaaaa" she shouted at him. 

They did fight for sure but Rudra had behaved like that before. She was shocked seeing his caveman attitude.

He almost crushed her under him while she tried pushing him sway as he fondled her skin.

"What the hell Rudra. Leave me" she said but he did not leave her.

"Hold my hair" he said to her as he left her skin for a moment.

"What?" she asked him absolutely puzzled by her.

"I said hold onto my hair. Run your fingers down my hair." he said while he attacked the other side of her neck.

Ahana was almost clueless. But she could feel the sensations that she had never ever felt before.

Her body was no more in control of her mind. Had it been a normal situation, the two of them would be standing there while she would be shouting on top of her voice and he would be growling trying to scare her away.

But it seemed as if she was no more in control of herself. The feelings were too much for her body to handle.

She hugged his tall frame trying to take support of his body as she felt weak in the knees.

"Ahhhhh" she moaned loudly this time as Rudra bit her jaw.

"I said hold my hair. You hear that Lawyer?" he said and Ahana obliged.

She took a bunch of his hair in her hand as she clutched onto them tightly pulling them while he continued his work on her body. 

The irony was that Rudra never let anybody touch his hair. They were too precious according to him. He hated it when somebody from the family itself would even lay a finger on his precious hair.

The two of them were standing in the middle of the big hall while the party was going on on the other side.

Anybody could see them at that moment but they could care less.

Something changed between the two of them from that day.

Maybe, they did not just remain enemies. Maybe....... just maybe.

..............................................................................................................................................

OKKAY!! THAT WAS KINDA HOT I MUST ADMIT.🥵🔥

GUYS! THE NEXT UPDATE OF SOLD TO HIM WOULD BE TOMMORROW. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE VIEWD THAT BOOK. PLEASE GO AHEAD AND READ IT.🥺😌

DO GIVE ME YOUR VIEWS ON THIS NEW EMERGING COUPLE- 'RUDRA AND AHANA'.

😚😍😍I WOULD BE WAITING!!

SEE YOU GUYS VERY VERY SOON!!❤️❤️

BYE BYE!!💗💗