HOME SWEET HOME🏡❤️

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

DO YOU PREFER COOL OR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES?

................................................................

The next morning was a fresh and sweet one as Arika slightly moved and escaped from the captive of Abhimanyu who was keeping his head on her stomach sleeping in a weird position all together.

"Get aside you big man. Let me get up." She said pushing him with all the force she could gather right in the morning.

"What baby. You do not even let me sleep." He said turning his back at her finding his pillow.

"Btw, I forgot to inform, Ruhi is also here." He said , his back turned towards her, completing his beauty sleep when he felt a sudden kick on his back.

"You did not tell me before." Arika said as she quickly rushed towards the bathroom.

"I thought I would tell you tomorrow l. Definitely did not want to miss onto the events of last night." He murmured but got no reply so went back to continue his peaceful sleep which was taken away by the lady.

"Urgghhh" Abhimanyu took a few turns and then finally sat up straight on the bed as he massaged his head with his knuckles. 

This is bad.

That was when, Arika came of of the bathroom looking all fresh. 

"Go and take a bath fast. We must leave." She said urging him to get ready.

Abhimanyu shook his head at his wife's eagerness to meet their niece. However, she did not know that another person was waiting for her, right on his way.

Abhimanyu went to the bathroom when Arika's phone started ringing.

She looked down at her screen and smiled brightly.

"So madam. Finally remembered me after a long time." Arika spoke as soon as she picked up the call.

"We broke up." The voice on the other end said.

An uncomfortable silence prevailed between them before Arika finally decided to just ask her what she was curious about.

"Finally I was proven right?" She asked to her.

"You were right. He was having 2 other affairs happening simultaneously. God I can't even understand how I fell for a bastard like him." The girl on the other side said.

"It's okay Kritika. You are strong enough. You will handle this as well." Arika tried comforting her best friend.

"I know. I am coming to India." She announced.

"The fashion week is finally over. Moreover, Dev will also be reaching here in a few hours." She said as she looked at her watch placed elegantly on her wrist.

"What??? Dev is going there?? He told me nothing." Arika said screaming.

Kritika on the other hand was shocked. She felt that Arika must be knowing about it.

"It was a surprise for me when he just called up today morning and told me that he will come here. I thought you knew about it before hand" kritika spoke .

"I don't really know what is up with this guy. He could have informed me at least." She said pressing her forehead massaging it lightly.

"Anyways, I would call him to check. Come soon. I would be waiting. And come directly to my place. I would give you the address."Arika said.