THE REPLACED BRIDE❤️

The whole wedding was a big mess. The groom's family along with the baraat was standing at the door of the hall and the news of the bride running away kept surfacing in the air.

Abhimanyu was sitting on a magnificent horse along and his cousins were standing in front of horse dancing their ass off on bollywood songs.

On the other side, Mrs. Damini and Arika's aunt and uncle were getting worried about what was going to happen when Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat come to know about the matter. It was going to be tough for the bride's family to explain themselves.

Moreover the had already said a lie to the groom's family that Sritija had agreed to the marriage when in reality, she had not said yes to it She was forced into it due to the deal that was going to be signed between the 2 companies and Mr. and Mrs. Raichand wanted the deal at all costs. So , Sritija was thrown inside the mess.

However when Mrs. Damini realized what a gold fish Abhimanyu was, she regretted her decision of not forwarding Shanaya for this marriage. Now that Sritija had run away from her own wedding, Mrs. Damini had planned her best to forward Shanaya for the wedding and letting her have a big hand.

However she did not know that the Shekhawats were not just someone to mess with. They were influentially big people whose mere presence in the location demanded respect like none other does.

When the bride's whereabouts were inquired about by Groom's mother, the facial expressions of Sritija's family were not something that indicated something good. However keeping the fact aside she asked Sritija's mother to bring here for the wedding ceremonies.

On the other hand our Arika was standing in a corner enjoying the free drama. She was not really emotionally connected to this family. These people had done enough damage to a mere teenager harming her childhood and seeing her mother getting insulted in her so called in laws place was not something that would make her feel any type of connection towards them.

However her relation with her father was something that was slowly hampered over a period of time due to all the negligence she faced from him when she needed him the most.

The last blow between them was when he decided to marry Mrs. Damini who already had a daughter Shanaya and secretly , also a son who very few people knew off. Well she did and yet she decided not to tell her father. Maybe he should be having a taste of his own medicine.

Betrayals hurt and they did leave a deep impact on Arika. She would make sure that all those who did hurt her and her mother would be taken care off very well.

When she was enjoying the delicacies served at the wedding, she saw her grandmother and grandfather shamefully bowing their heads in front of 4 people. The environment looked pretty tense. She decided to not intervene and continue having her food. The only thing that had excited her in the whole wedding.

However when she saw who the people were, she was shocked looking at them. What were these people doing there.

Standing in front of her uncle, aunty, grandma and grandpa were Mr. Jaishankar and his lovely wife Mrs. Anamika Shekhawat. Along with them were Mrs. Deepti and Mr. Amogh Shekhawat.

They were having a conversation among themselves. Mr. and Mrs. Raichand were also standing on a side in the same room along with Shanaya. Another person she noticed there was a handsome man. He was probably the groom. It was pretty obvious by his way of dressing up.

"We are very sorry Jaishankar ji . We had no idea that Sritija would do something so shameful. We are innocent please do not cancel the deal. It was hamper our company a lot." He spoke.

Arika was disgusted listening the words of her uncle. Rather than knowing where his daughter was and being worried about her safety, he was concerned about his company. What a pathetic excuse in the name of a father he was.

She was thinking all this when her eyes met with Mrs. Deepti. She gave her a sweet smile and on the other hand, Deepti's eyes shone looking at Arika. She quickly nudged her husband to look at the side on which Arika was standing.

Amogh on seeing that was shocked. What was this little girl doing here in India. Wasn't she supposed to be In New York.

However he did not voice his voice at that time.

The situation over here was a little more tense. He could meet his favorite little girl afterwards.

However besides the 2 individuals looking at her , she sensed another pair of eyes looking at her intensely.

However she did not turn and struck her eyes on the scene happening in front of her.

"We do not know. We will file a police complaint in the name if fraud and running away from the marriage and trying to malign our name and will make sure that you and your family rot in jail." Mr. Jaishankar's voice boomed in the silent room.

That was when Mr. Amogh interrupted the conservation. "I know that your one daughter has run away. But now that half of the Jaipur is outside , we cannot let our name get maligned due to your family's wrongdoings. If not Sritija ask your another daughter to get married to the my son. Today we would take our daughter in law back home otherwise the moment we step out , police will step in your households." he warned in a strict voice.

Now, listening to 2 powerful men giving them warning and threatening them to call the police, Arika's aunt looked at Mrs. Damini helpless and she forging a sad facade , forwarded Shanaya's hand to Mr. Amogh and spoke in a supposed sad voice,

"I know that my daughter has not done anything bad but we cannot let police come here. You please take my daughter. She would become your daughter in law despite not knowing you guys. Such an innocent soul my daughter is."

Arika's expression changed listening to her words. She was having a hard time controlling her laugh . Shanaya and innocent well what a combination. Match made in hell. She thought.

"We are not taking about your adopted daughter Mr. and Mrs. Raichand. We are talking about your real heir. We are talking about Arika." Said Mr. Amogh and that was when hell broke loose and the environment in the room turned dead serious.

WELL ADOPTED DAUGHTER. YA I MEAN THAT IS TRUE.😂

THE AUTHOR SEEMS VERY CRUEL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK LOVALIES.

WELL HAPPY HOLI TO YOU ALL. PLEASE ENJOY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN WITH YOU FAMILY AND FRIENDS. THESE MOMENTS ARE GOING TO BE SOME YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO CHERISE FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, SHARE, COMMENT.

MAKE MY DAY.