THE WAR ON THE BED😦🤔

After a hefty make out session, they both finally went to bed. However, Abhimanyu had a habit of sleeping as straight as a log and on the other hand, Arika used to roam around the whole bed while sleeping.

One place to other, she had every part of her body scattered on different areas of the bed making it extremely difficult for the guy to sleep well.

He used to wake up during his sleep. So, an unsigned agreement was made in between them which had not yet arrived in paper that they would take different sides of the bed.

A toss was done between them and Abhimanyu won it.

So , Abhimanyu got the left and Arika would be on the right side of the bed.

And between them there was a Line of control which the two would not cross. No pillows were there in between but since it was a double bed, it was clear where half way of the mattress lied.

The two got on the bed and took their respective place and dozed off.

3HOURS LATER:

Abhimanyu was sleeping peacefully with an arm under his head when the poor guy felt a a hand on top of his face.

He turned to the side where Arika was sleeping and found that she had actually crossed the line and crawled to his side and even taken half of his blanket leaving hers on the other side only.

Before he could move around to get hold of the blanket, she was attacked by another power pack kick by the great, Arika Shekhawat.

"Hey, move to your side na." Abhimanyu mumbled annoyed by the fact that his precious sleep had been disturbed by his wife who was still sleeping peacefully without any care of the world.

Such a bad luck he had. Here, his entire sleep was disturbed and on the other hand, the person who caused all the mess was sleeping with a serene smile on her face.

Abhimanyu's sleep had vanished since he was woken up abruptly. One bad thing, he was not able to have a peaceful sleep.

Once his sleep is disturbed, he would not be able to sleep for the next time. Actually, during his late 10s and early 20s, he used to stay awake almost for the whole day and used to sleep only 3-4 hours a day. That was the reason, after a few years, it brutally affected his sleeping routine.

After years of regular exercise routine and meditation, he was able to bring back his sleeping pattern to normal.

However, some aftermaths of that condition stayed.

Even now, whenever he used to wake up at night, despite for trying multiple times, he would not be able to fall asleep back again.

He sighed and got up from the bed and looked at his phone. It was only 3 at night. He went to the washroom to freshen up. 

"Lets just start the day a little early today." he mumbled to himself.

After coming out, he went to the closet and came out in his shorts and Ganji , an outfit he usually wore while working out. 

He did not really like it when clothes stick to his body while he works out. So , those clothes were the perfect options.

He departed out of the room and went to their home gym.

ONE HOUR LATER:

Arika was sleeping on Abhimanyu's side of the bed. She took another turn and fell off the bed.

Her eyes opened on their own. She kept her hand on her head and rubbed it slightly moaning lightly in pain as her head bumped with the side table.

"Aaoo" she said to herself.

She rubbed her fingers slightly on her eyes trying to fade off the dark and wake up properly.

As soon as she got up, she saw that she was alone in the room. Abhimanyu was not there with her.

"Where are you Patidev" she said to herself and got out of the room wearing her pair of slippers in search of him.

She went around looking on different parts of her floor and found him nowhere.

So, she went to the ground floor. As she was searching, she saw that amongst all the rooms that had their lights switched off, there was just one which had light peeking out of it.

She went forward to check if he was there or someone had just left the lights open by mistake.

She peeked inside from the corner of the wall as she was too lazy to walk 2 steps more.

"Why waste energy." he mind reasoned and she seemed to agree with it.

She saw that there was her husband walking really fast on the treadmill.

"Woah." she said to herself as she looked around seeing all the equipment kept around in the room.

Abhimanyu who was in his own flow got startled hearing a sudden voice of someone.

"What are you doing here ." he asked seeing her around so early in the morning.

"Walking around in the whole house and being awake like an owl." he sassed.

Arika took offence of his statement and said," Well, owls in our community are not allowed to marry outside of the community. That is the reason why I have been married off to the head of our group, king of owls." she gave it back to him.

His face burnt with humiliation however, he let the matter go as he was the one who started it.

"But what are you doing it is just 4:12" he said looking at his phone which was kept on the side as he got off the treadmill and took a towel to wipe off the excess sweat that was glistening down his body.

"Well , my sleep broke and when I woke up , I could not find you anywhere in the room so, I just came in search of you." she said hiding the fact that how she woke up.

"But looks like that you are exercising way too hard. So, I see you are pretty good at it. Help me train as well." she said leaning closer to him.

..........................................................................................................................................................

SURPRISE SURPRISE!🥰

I WROTE THIS UPDATE BECAUSE WE JUST BECAME A FAMILY OF 100 PEOPLE.😁

ALSO, THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS DID CROSS 100 VOTES. SO, THIS UPDATE IS A THANK YOU UPDATE.💯

IF YOU GUYS COMPLETE A 100 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AS WELL, I WOULD UPDATE EARLY THAN THE DECIDED DATE.😚

TILL THEN, PLEASE COMMENT AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE ENJOYING, MAKE SURE THAT YOU FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT SO YOU GUYS ARE UPDATED WHEN I UPDATE .😊😉

BYE BYE!🙋🏻‍♂️👋🏻