NEW MORNING NEW STRESS????????😐🧐

OKK GUYS!! IMPORTANT QUESTION!

I NEED A COUPLE NAME FOR ARIKA AND ABHIMANYU! COMMENT OVER HERE WHAT COUPLE NAME DO YOU FIND THE BEST FOR THE TWO OF THEM.

.....................................................................................................................................

Arika shifted towards the other side of the bed and tried to move a bit but felt caged . She felt somebody stopping her from moving.

She moved to the other side of the bed and saw that Abhimanyu had his arms around her and was hugging her as if his life depended on her.

Well it kind of did.😜

She was still naked after the actions of the previous night and so was he.

She moved her hands on the bed and luckily found her mobile near only. She checked the time and saw that it was about 7:45AM.

They did sleep late at night. But that could not be their excuse to be late for work. After all, the fashion week was near and the final practice of the models to walk was still left.

They were done with their designs while they needed the models to walk perfectly.

She needed to win. Big names would be there, associated from the fashion world who would come to see her work.

She did have a chance to take her work international. And she would make sure that she uses this chance well.

She realized that even Abhimanyu was not wearing anything. They were wrapped in sheets. No barrier was there in between them.

"I should go to the bathroom before he gets up." she thought and tried to get up but she was pulled back to the bed.

She led out a loud scream and closed her eyes tightly.

"Where do you think you are going??" A low voice reached her ears and she opened her eyes slowly to see that his eyes were still tightly clutched and he had hovered above her, trapping her beneath his body which seemed too heavy for her and stuffed his face in between her breasts.

"Ohh heavens!! This is comfortable" he said moving his face from one side to the other.

"Leave me. Let me go. You are so heavy." she said to him trying to escape from his captivity but stopped as she felt something poking her thigh.

"Not so soon baby, you have something really important to take care of." he said smiling naughtily.

Arika looked at him with a scared face and shook her head at him.

"No!" she said.

"Yes" he said and laughed as he pulled her on him.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Arika and Abhimanyu walked down the stairs, hands in hands and saw that everybody were already present over their, having their breakfast , chatting happily.

As soon as the two walked towards the table, they caught other's attention.

"Ohh Arika, Abhimanyu. Beta come and have your breakfast. It has been getting cold. Where had the two of you been . It has been so late." Deepti blabbered as she took out two plates and started serving the two.

"Thank you mom." Both spoke simultaneously on which she smiled and urged them to begin eating.

"Why were you guys late?" Jai Shankar asked them in a strict tone.

Abhimanyu looked above and saw that his grandfather's hard gazes were on him only so he knew that he was expected to answer the question.

"Sorry Dadu (grandfather)  Were were working till late last night. Today morning also, we were completing our works only that is why we came late.

"Yaa, the work you two were doing can be clearly seen on your necks. Come on guys. I am your dadu. Learn something from me at least. Have you ever seen your dadi ( grandmother) come out of the room with hickeys on her neck. No right! That is because I help her cover them all up. Abhimanyu! I want you to learn how to do basic makeup. Come one! Is getting caught like this again and again not shameful for you." Jai Shankar said as if boasting on his skills.

"Dad!" Amogh tried stopping him in between.

"What??" You are saying as if you have never done it. Stop trying to make me look like a bad guy. What crime have I done? Romancing my wife? Is that a crime in your gazes. If it is, you can send me to the jail. But make sure that you send my darling along with me. What will I do there alone. Right sweetheart." Jai Shankar said with over dramatic expressions on his face asking them.

"Ohh god. Dad. Please stop. You have a grandchild who might have his own child anytime soon. And you are behaving like this." Amogh said eyeing Arika and Abhimanyu.

"Ok okk. I won't tease" Jai Shankar said raising his hands up in the air in a surrender position.

Arika literally wanted to drill a hole in the ground and get in there.

"Just like Abhimanyu went in your hole yesterday?" her inner conscience mocked her.

"Yes........ what stop!!" she shouted on herself.

Everybody looked at her as if she had grown two horns on top of her head.

"What has happened to everybody today?" Deepti asked to herself eyeing each one of them.

They were a crazy family. But this crazy family was still incomplete. All her sons were not there with her and her little star, the one who had went away years ago.

She still yearned for her. Nobody knew where she was? Heck she did not even know if she was safe or not. Maybe alive.......... maybe not.

Nobody in the family talked about it. But they all knew what happened to them after she left. Everybody broke apart. 

She felt happy and at peace looking at her eldest son finding his happiness in Arika.

She was too complicated and broken herself.

But maybe, that was the beauty of their relationship. Those two halves made a full. They completed each other, their presence complemented each other.

She could clearly see the love in Abhimanyu's eyes. The way he glanced at Arika. It was like he could bring the whole world in her feet.

For once, she felt content being a mother.

"Be safe where ever you are my little star. Mumma loves you!" Deepti thought in her mind and closed her eyes.

Soon, she felt a hand on her lap. She opened her eyes to see Amogh glancing at her with knowing gaze.

She did not need to speak a word. He knew. He knew everything.

That was the relationship between a husband and wife. The one they grew over years. The one they fought for. The one they wanted. The one they cherished.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

HEY THERE!!🙋🏼‍♂️👋🏼

OKAY, FIRST THINGS FIRST. YOU GUYS DID NOT COMPLETE THE TARGET AND I AM VERY VERY ANGRY.😤😠

PLEASE COMPLETE THE TARGET GUYS. 😇🥹

IT GIVES ME THE ASSURANCE THAT YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE STORY.🥰🥰

ALSO, DO TELL ME THE COUPLE NAME YOU THING IS THE BEST FOR THEM.🤔💏

TODAY'S TARGET: 200+ VOTES, 285+ FOLLOWERS.😃

SEE YOU SOON! BYE BYE!!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻❤️