THE POWER COUPLE💕❤️‍🔥

Arika was in deep thoughts. Did she have to leave the family. She had started to get quiet attached to them.

The way they were supporting her despite of not knowing the truth when her own birth family were standing in front of her accusing her of multiple things.

And that man. That man whom she had married. Who was having her back since the day she entered the house. She did not want to leave him.

Though this marriage was not what she had desired. In fact marriage was never in her list.

After what had happened with her mother, she never wanted to fall in love with some one. 

Her mother also fell for a wrong man. She was destroyed by that man. Completely destroyed. Their marriage was a disaster.

And what felt the worst was that her father was having an affair behind the back of her mother.

And she knew it. She knew about her father's affairs. And when her mother got to know about them, she was devastated.

That was when she knew that she had trusted the wrong guy. A wrong person.

The reason she hated the three, her father, Daamini and Shanaya.

The three were the reasons that destroyed her mother. She knew that she was not at her place . 

The day she left the house leaving her daughter alone, alone to fight the world. Her father, his family.

That was the day, she felt that she was all alone in the world. She had no one to take care of her. No one to listen to her. Nobody at all to love her.

Post that, series of event happened after which she left for New York. And when she returned, she was tied in an unwanted marriage.

At that time, she was not even in a condition to say anything. She knew that she had to save her mother's company.

Her father blackmailed her with it. And now, she would make sure that they don't even have a roof on top of their head.

Each thing they had planned and plotted to take hold of her mother's things, she would make sure that they would pay. Pay for her each tear, pay for everything .

A tear for a tear, house for the house they snatched. Everything that they had taken from her mother, they would pay back.

"When Sritija returns what will you do Arika. Do you think that Abhi would stay with you. Not at all." Shanaya said lughing.

"You would be left alone once again. No body loves you Arika. You are unwanted in this world. Completely Unwanted."

"Unwanted is what you say Miss Shanaya." a loud voice boomed inside the hall.

"Who said that this girl standing over here was unwanted." Abhimanyu said looking at his wife.

"You see all these people standing in here. They are the once who love her." he said pointing towards his family.

"She does not need you people. You call your selves a family. Your selves!" 

"Do you really think that I would leave her for some one. No matter who comes and who goes, this girl standing over here is my wife and would always stay ."

"This woman is permanent in my life. No one can replace her . This woman, the queen of Jaipur and my Heart has her place secure." "Here." he said pointing towards his heart.

Arika's heart fluttered listening to him. She did not know that this man would say some thing like that.

Honestly, she did not expect him to take her side like that. 

Every time, he backed her in front of everyone, she felt honoured.

Despite the fact that they were not married in the best conditions, he respected her a lot. And she knew that now.

He did not have a problem in expressing his feeling towards her but the same could not be said towards Arika, she knew that this man would be the death of her some day.

"And who gave you the permission to call me Abhi. Only my family calls me that." Arika came out of her thoughts when she heard what Abhimanyu was saying.

He was fuming in anger but some how controlled himself. His parents had taught him really well that he should not raise his voice in front of girls. 

That was when , he heard Arika say," If you have a problem with our relation ship then it is your problems. Do not try to mess up our personal life due to your insecurities."

"And as far is Sritija is concerned, she knew it when she ran away from her own wedding. Now, that Abhimanyu is married, she would not have a right on him."

"So you Miss Shanaya, stop thinking about us and start thinking about where would you guys be staying post all this."

That was when Daamini interrupted,' What do you mean where would we all stay tonight. Off course, we would go back to our house."

"You house. Which house?" Arika said and irrupted into a loud laughter.

"Mrs. Daamini Raichand, you have no house."

And the faces of the three, Damodar, Daamini and Shanaya paled.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

**********************************

HERE GOES ANOTHER UPDATE.

THIS STORY IS VERY VERY INTERESTING ONE. YOU GUYS CAN EXPECT A LOT OF SURPRISES FROM THIS ONE.

DO TRY A HAND ON MY ANOTHER STORY ABANDONED AS WELL.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

YOU GUYS WILL RECEIVE THE NEXT UPDATE IF YOU GUYS GIVE ME MORE VOTES.

I WOULD MAKE SURE TO UPDATE SOON.

BYE BYE!