DID THEY REALLY BATH TOGETHER?😳😰

"You want us to have a bath together." she said showing her fingers between the two of them.

"Yes. I mean, you are getting late, I am getting we don't have a lot of time. Let's go." he said dragging her with him to the bathroom, pushing her inside.

"What are you doing." she asked taken aback by his sudden behavior.

"Is he really thinking about having sex. Like really. Is it not a bit too early." she thought to herself but it did not look like he was having the same mindset as her.

He closed the door and locked it and turned around slowly .

"Arika be quick wifey. We are getting late" he said taking off his t shirt and went to fill the bath tub.

Arika was still in a state of shock. Yes she did try her best to provoke him and was having her best time watching his reactions but now, he was the one who was shocking her with each and every move of his. 

"Shit bro. I am not even in my best Lingerie." she thought in her mind remembering how she had quickly changed into this pair of clothes before going for exercise.

The bath tub was filled and he quickly took out a bath bomb and dropped in in the water.

The water soon started becoming foamy and it looked beautiful, just like it happens in movies.

"This man seems pretty serious. God not so soon, I am not even waxed right now." she thought. 

"No no shit shit." her mind screamed as she saw him approaching her.

"Get in." he urged her showing his hand towards the bathtub.

"Wai....... wait Abhimanyu. I think there is some misunderstanding. You want me to............" before she could complete her statement, she was picked up and put inside the bathtub with her clothes on.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she shouted out loudly due to the loss of contact of her feet from the ground.

"What are you doing Manyu." she clutched onto his shoulder as he got inside as well only with his pants on.

"Well, saving time." he said catching hold of the body wash and loofah.

"You are mad Abhimanyu. Who takes a bath with clothes on." Arika shouted .

"Well, right now, due to this grave emergency, we do not have the time to go and take a bath after one another. Plus as far as your fantasies about taking a bath together with me are concerned, we would finish them some other day what say wifey." Abhimanyu said pecking her lips slightly.

The two of them were facing each other and were drowning in each others eyes.

Arika's t shirt had become almost see through due to the water that had drowned it. On top of it, Abhimanyu's hawk like eyes were struck on her not leaving her body even for a second.

He caught hold of her knee and pulled her towards himself in a swift. He kept his hand on her back to avoid her from falling.

"You are scaring me." she whispered . Though only those two were there inside, but still her words were only for him to hear. Only and only him.

"Am I" he asked pulling her impossibly closer to himself. Their noses were touching each other and their lips were inches away.

Their bodies were wet, clothes were sticking onto her body while his naked chest was desperately waiting for its other half to come and get connected to it.

"You are too much Manyu." Arika whispered lightly in his ears.

"You have not seen enough of me  wifey." he said pulling her in a passionate lip lock.

The two did not leave each other for a good whole minute. Their bodies were practically sticking to each other. The temperature inside the bathroom had started getting hotter than it already was.

Arika's hands were on Abhimanyu's chest while his were holding her hair in a tight grip.

He loosened his grip on her hair for a second and pulled her completely on top of him making her sit on his lap.

She shifted a little making herself comfortable and wrapped her arms around his neck gently caressing his stubble with her other hand.

She shifted a little more making him groan loudly in between the kiss.

"Stop moving.' he ordered her in a strict voice although, it was getting difficult for him to control his rising member who was almost going to give her a salute for her bravery and boldness that reflected in her acts.

She felt something poking her thighs and it did not take her a lot of time to guess what it was.

She froze in between the kiss. 

"Shit" she thought as she saw his struggling face.

"I would leave. Enough of bath for today. I think you need to take care of something very important." Arika said, her face turning bright red due to embarrassment.

She quickly got out of the bath tub, wore her bath robe and quickly ran out of the bathroom leaving Abhimanyu struggling with his hard member.

He sighed looking down at it as it had risen to its full length due to her constant touches her and there.

He sighed and took his own sweet time calming his member down, satisfying it though with not the exact way he wanted.

Arika who was just outside the bathroom was listening to the groaning voices of her husband. Her cheeks flushed imaging what he might be doing inside.

She quickly shook her head getting out of her trance as she walked inside the closet to get a fresh pair of clothes for herself.

AFTER 20 MINUTES:

Arika was almost ready for her to go to the office when the door of the bathroom opened with  a click sound.

Abhimanyu came outside and the two came face to face with each other.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

OKK THIS IS AWKWARD!😳

GOD THESE TWO. I SWEAR ARE SOMETHING ELSE.🤣

ONE THING I WANTED TO TALK WAS THAT YOU GUYS DID NOT EVEN COMPLETE A 100 VOTES ON THE LAST CHAPTER STILL I DECIDED TO UPDATE FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE VOTED.😤

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER AS WELL AS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE IT YET.🥹

THANK YOU GUYS!😃

BYE BYE!👋🏻💖