HE DEMANDS HER ...... TIME😜❤️

Arika sighed listening to his demand. 

"Abhimanyu, I am doing my work. Please wait for some time and post that, I would spend my time with you. Okk." she asked but was still looking at her laptop screen typing furiously.

But Abhimanyu did not respond listening to her. His face showed sadness. Getting no reply from him, she looked at him and saw that his face was drowned as if he had under gone a big blow.

"Such a drama queen this human is." she thought as she shook her head and kept her laptop off her lap and went to sit on the place he asked her to, in front of him. On the bed.

She went and sat there. When he saw that his demand had been fulfilled, he peaked a little upwards from the corner of his eyes and saw her sitting there.

He convinced himself to not jump in excitement and controlled his temperament. Arika looked at him with her eyes scrunched.

Was he acting like he was sad.

Gosh he acts as such a baby some times.

"So tell me what do you want to ask from me." Arika questioned him keeping his suspicions aside.

"You did not tell  me how do mom and dad know about you. Also, why did you agree for the marriage. There are so many things I do not know about. Tell me na." he asked her waiting eagerly for her to quench his eagerness.

"Okk so I am basically a designer. You must have heard of Meeka Fashion House. "

"Yes," Abhimanyu said with a bit confused name. He thought he had heard that name somewhere.

"I am the owner of that ." she said and Abhimanyu nodded.

"Ohh I see." he said encouraging her to continue.

"Your mom and dad know me from before because all the clothes they wear at different function arrive from my fashion house only. In fact, the wedding Sherwani you had worn in our wedding, " she took a little pause before continuing, " I was the one who designed it."

"You what!" he asked. He did not believe. Is this a novel going on. The female lead is designing the clothes of the male lead" his thoughts were scattered as he thought carefully.

Arika nodded her head embarrassed about her situation," Yeah. One hell of a filmy marriage ours  was.

"Ohh that it was for sure!" Abhimanyu agreed almost immediately and smiles remembering the moments of their marriage.

"So yeah basically that was how I knew your father and mother. We came pretty close. I even became a tour guide for them. Basically gave them a tour of almost whole of New York." she continued.

"Ohh okk." the two of them sat in a comfortable silence.

Seeing that Arika was nit about to say anything, Abhimanyu decided to break the silence," I heard you were shifting your base her. So do you need help with that." 

"Not really. Everything is practically done. I am just waiting for dev to arrive. Hope that idiot comes soon."

"Dev who?" Abhimanyu asked suspiciously.

"You would meet him soon. He is going to come here only. Might arrive by evening."

"Here!" Abhimanyu said pointing down wards.

Yeah actually Maa heard me talking to him and she only invited him to stay over. The two were pretty close. Practically like besties.

"You seem like a completely different personality than what I saw down wards Arika. Why is that your relations with your family are so strained."

"Well not everything is really good between us. In fact, nothing is really good between us. I can't tell you everything right now. But I would soon explain everything to you. You would know soon. My story is not exactly a fairy tail." she said getting up from the bed.

Before she could get up, Abhimanyu pulled her elbow in order to stop her but he accidently pulled a little hard and she fell on top on him.

"What did you do." she whispered, her breath fanning his face.

"Not that I intended to. But now, I don't really mind", he said getting comfortable with her on the bed.

She wriggled a little in order to get out of his embrace. But he tightened it.

She moved her legs a little bit trying to get out and only stopped when she heard him groan.

"Please stop moving. You are making things HARD here." he said.

Her eyes widened and she looked down and saw that her legs was practically carrassing his crotch.

"Sorry." she lifted her legs and shifted them from there are stopped moving and lay down on his chest comfortably.

"You seem to be too comfortable. So should I assume that you like to be on the top" Abhimanyu asked her naughtily.

She hit him lightly listening to him dirty talk to her like that. 

"You are a shameless person Abhimanyu."

"You do not know how shameless of a person I am." he said , his face inching closer to hers.

"So maybe , I should show you." he said and was approaching her as she was shifting back inch by inch.

They were about to continue when the door opened with a bang and boom!

.............................................................................................................................................................

HERE COMES ANOTHER CHAPTER. AS OUR PREVIOUS CHAPTER HAVE COMPLETED 60 VOTES, THIS IS LIKE A THANK YOU UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS.

KEEP VOTING ON THE CHAPTERS AND PLEASE COMMENT AS WELL.

I LOVE TO READ YOU COMMENTS.

ALSO, ONE MORE INFORMATION FOR YOU GUYS. 

I MIGHT BE STARTING MY NEW BOOK IN THE UPCOMING MONTH.

IT IS A DARK ROMANCE. THE SNEAK PEAK OF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHECK OUT," MOB BOSS'S SECRETARY" AND ADD THAT TO YOU READING LISTS.

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR SUPPORT FOR THAT THAT BOOK AS WELL.

I WOULD SOON SEE YOU GUYS WITH OUR NEXT UPDATE.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS GIVE ME LOADS OF VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AS WELL.

THE MORE YOU VOTE, THE EARLIER I WOULD UPDATE.

SEE YOU GUYS SOON. BYE BYE.