THIS IS MY FAMILY😳🙄🫠

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

BOOKS OR PODCASTS??📚👻

MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES??🏖️🩴

COMEDY OR HORROR???🙄

.............................................................................................................................

"I..... I am very sorry. You guys please continue." Agastya said looking at Rudraksh and Kritika who were stuck onto each other like koalas and left from there.

He ran from there as if he had seen a ghost.

Kritika looked at Rudraksh embarrassed.

"You shouldn't have brought me here." Kritika said looking at Rudraksh and tried to get up from the bed hurriedly.

"Wait" Rudraksh said holding her hand. 

"Stay" he said pulling her back to the bed along with him and gently made her lay down on the bed.

"Sleep here tonight." He said keeping his hand on her head and caressing her hair gently making her eyes close automatically and laid down beside her.

She turned herself and hugged Rudraksh who was caught off guard due to her sudden actions. He however let her come close to him and closed his eyes feeling eternal peace.

Both of them laid in each other's arms as the night was still young and slept peacefully.

On the other hand, Agastya rushed back to his own room and quickly closed the door of his room as he clutched the water bottle to his chest.

"This is my family!!" He wondered as he went back to the bed thirsty. He did not have the guts to go and check downstairs if Abhimanyu and Arika were gone or they were still there.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Arika panted as she heard Abhimanyu closing the door behind them but then gasped suddenly when Abhimanyu pulled her closer to himself once again.

"Not gonna leave you so soon tonight." He said biting her right ear as she closed her eyes and felt the sensations travelling down her body.

Abhimanyu turned her around and kept his fingers under her chin as she gently opened her eyes.

She did think that he might have taken a pause but was proved utterly wrong when she saw his next action.

He took a hand down , placed it under her thigs and urged her to jump which she gladly followed. He uplifted her in his arms and took her to the nearby wall to support her weight.

Her lips captured between his, their fingers interlocked, Abhimanyu seemed like an entirely different person that night/

Arika patted on his shoulder trying to make him leave her but he was adamant. Finally after a minute or two, he let her go leaving Arika breathless only to torture her lips again.

He was way too wild than he generally was and was in no way a good sign for an already tired Arika.

"What has gotten into you tonight?" She asked him as her forehead touched his.