SRITIJA IS BACK😱🫨

OKK GUYS!! I HAVE PROMISED TO UPDATE EVERYDAY BUT I REALLY NEED YOU GUYS TO SUPPORT ME AS WELL BY YOUR VOTES AND FOLLOWS.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE ACCOUNT. ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM. YOU WILL BE RECIEVING REGULAR UPDATES ABOUT THIS BOOK AND THE UPCOMING BOOKS AS WELL.

ALSO, RUDRAKSH'S BOOK IS DECIDED TO BE THE NEXT ONE AS PER THE MAJORITY OF THE VOTES.

I WILL BE SHARING A LITTLE BLURB ON MY INSTA ACCOUNT TONIGHT. LINK TO IT IS IN MY BIO. GO AND FOLLOW THAT PLEASE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

1) CALL OR TEXT??🤙🏼📲

2) CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE CREAM??🍦🍨

3) NIGHT OWL OR EARLY BIRD??

🦅🕊️🐥🐥.....................................................................................................................................

"Move inside. I do not have all night to spend over here." A man said in a cold voice. It felt as if an emotionless person was talking.

"Do it fast mom. I need to work." He spoke again as the two ladies shivered hearing his voice. 

"Ye..... yes" the older woman standing over there spoke, with a slight stutter in her voice.

The man held the hand of the woman standing beside him in a whole bridal outfit and pulled her with him.

However she was not able to move forward with that heavy dress. The man shook his head in disbelief, frustration taking over him.

He finally uplifted her in his arms and went onto their room. Their new room.

"You can go and change. I have work to finish." the man said and without giving another look, he marched towards the door opening on the other side of the room.

The girl stood their clutching tightly onto her lehenga. She did not think that this was how she was going to spend her first night.

She looked around the room and found nothing appropriate for herself to wear. She did not have a single piece of clothing with herself.

She found that the cupboard in the room was unlocked. She opened it in a hope that maybe she would find something comfortable to wear but was shocked seeing it filled with formals.

She browsed through his stuff but failed to find something for herself so she simple took out a black shirt and went straight inside the bathroom.

She removed her lehenga and removed her hairpins post which she took a long soothing bath. 

She was hoping that she would not find the man there with her.

"Come on Shanaya. That devil will be in his room. Just go and sleep." She talked to herself.

But her hopes were broken as soon as she saw the person in front of her.

The man she had just married, her husband was sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand not sparing a look at her. Probably he had not noticed her till now.

However, as she moved forward, the payal she was wearing in her foot made aloud noise.

The man uplifted his head and his gaze got stuck on her. She was just wearing his black shirt that was pretty too short compared to the short dresses she usually wore with a mangalsutra and payal in her foot, her face bare of any makeup, sindoor adoring her face.