DEV IRRITATES ABHIMANYU❤️‍🔥🤣

"You wish for a reward Wifey." he said giving emphasis on the word reward.

"Yess." she nodded her head like an excited child wishing to get a gift or something from him.

"Come on, he is a king. He should not be such a miser to not even give his wife a small gift." she said trying to justify her actions in her brain and again started her self talking.

"Alright the, you will receive one in a few days." he said getting away, taking a chair himself and settling down to have his breakfast.

Arika had planned that she would stretch the conversation further and tease him a but more but the food looked too tempting to ignore.

So, she changed her center of focus and shifted it to her first love, food.

He was about to put a morsel in his mouth when their peaceful eating session was interrupted by a voice.

"What are you having guys." Dev's voice resonated in the big room.

"Here comes the dog to disturb my peaceful breakfast with my wife." Abhimanyu muttered under his breath genuinely not happy to see him there.

"Ohh Dosa , I love it." he said eyeing there plated but it looked like none were left so he started walking towards Arika in a hope to get some from her as he know that would not refuse to share.

He went up to her and sat beside her chair in such a way that Abhimanyu and Dev were now facing each other and Arika was sitting in the middle un bothered of the heated gazes the two were sharing challenging each other who would break the eye contact first.

But Arika was in her own world enjoying her free meal. She moaned loudly catching the attention of both the guys.

She looked at Abhimanyu and smiled showing off her white teeth which had turned slightly yellow due to the the dosa.

Dev's gaze in the other hand shifted back to the dosa as he eyed it and said," Hey Arika. Give me a bite know."

Arika looked at him and lowered her eyes and said, "Make one for yourself. Do not eat my food."

Dev looked at her with a betrayed gaze and said," Now you would not even give me your food. I see, after you have married, you have forgotten about our bond." he said faking a sad voice.

"Off course, the food made by my husband is exclusively for me." she said but did not see him giving her a reply.

He was sitting there with his head down faking a sad look.

"Okk, you can have some." she said shifting her plate towards him when his demeanor quickly changed and he was about to put his hands in it.

Abhimanyu who was sitting very quietly till now quickly stopped Arika from giving him her plate and passed his own.

"Eat from this. It has not been eaten." he said.

"But what will you eat from." Dev said not really concerned about it as he took a bite.

"You do not worry about that. We cannot feed our guest someone's eaten food." he said and Arika looked at him.

"We can share." she offered in a sweet voice.

"Okk" he nodded and she shifted her plate towards him.

They were a little too far from each other so, he took his hand and placed it on the bottom of her chair and shifted it closer to his own reducing the distance between them.

She looked at him and smiled which he gladly returned.

Arika made a bite and passed it to Abhimanyu gesturing him to eat . After all, he was the one who made the food and if he does not eat it, it would be a little unfair.

Abhimanyu caught hold of her hand and ate it . He chewed his bite still not leaving it.

After finishing, he licked her fingers and the smile which was there on Arika's face vanished seeing her give her a naughty smile.

Dev who was sitting there watching them and seeing them ignore her, as if he was not just there cleared his throat and said, "You guys can romance later. I am sitting here only."

Abhimanyu looked at him slightly irritated by his looks and passed him a very angry gaze to which he smirked.

Arika looked flushed listening to his sentence and withdrew her hand back and they started eating on their own.

The three finished their breakfast and got up.

"We need to leave. We have a meeting with the Architect." Dev said to Arika to which she nodded.

"I would just take an hour and we would leave."

"Okk, I would go get ready." Arika said and Dev passed Abhimanyu a salute and he faked a smile.

The three went to their rooms to get ready.

IN THE ROOM:

Arika came back and walked in the closet and stood in there searching for her clothes to wear.

Abhimanyu also came there and started taking out his own clothes.

Arika said," I would go take a bath first. I need to go early."

"But even I have an important meeting." Abhimanyu put his point forward.

"Please." she said making a puppy face.

"Okk lets do one thing. Let us just go and take a bath together." Abhimanyu suggested and Arika looked at him with her mouth opened wide.

"God. When I first saw him, I thought he was a strict rude man who could never do such talks bit now, it seems as if I am an idiot. This guy is too smart."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

HELLO GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE.❤️😚

A LOT OF MORE SHADES OF ABHIMANYU ARE YET TO BE REVEALED.😏

IS HE REALLY SO PERFECT AS HE SEEMS.😓

I DON'T KNOW.🤷🏻

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW THE ACCOUNT, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 120 PEOPLE.🥺

STAY TUNED TO READ MORE.🥰

BYE BYE!👋🏻