THE FASHION SHOW🤩💃

OKK, FIRST THINGS FIRST:

I HAVE CREATED AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR MY BOOKS. THE LINK TO IT IS IN MY BIO. PLEASE GO AHEAD AND FOLLOW THAT , YOU WOULD BE RECIEVING ALL THE SPOILERS, REELS AND POSTS THERE.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: SWEET FOOD OR SPICY FOOD
.........................................................................

Arika was back and was rushing around with different things. She has the whole weight on her shoulders. She wanted to make sure that everything was right and in place.

"So, all set for the show." Mini came around looking at the arrangements she was making for the show in the evening.

"Ya, just some final touch ups. Hope I win. This is going to be the biggest opportunity till date for me." She said to Mini while she was still arranging the dresses.

The models were about to arrive anytime. 

Everybody had to start getting ready for fashion show. The makeup, the heels the walk I need everything to be perfect today. No discripancies should occur today." She said to Mini but Mini was slightly more interested in something else.

"Well , you were sick yesterday right! What happened? Is everything alright. I mean what did the doctor say?" She asked looking like a curious cat.

Arika looked at her and gave her a look. 

"I don't know. The reports are not out yet. And moreover, Dev would be the first one to have them either ways so it does not really matter a lot. Either ways, I am perfectly alright and have nothing wrong with my system. See it is working properly. Don't worry yourself too much." She said rubbing Mini's shoulder who went away without listening what she really wanted to.

Dev who was viewing all this from a side led out a laugh but stopped as soon as he saw the deadly glare that Arika passed his way.

Soon after a while everybody started getting busy because the models had started to arrive and now was time for the final showdown.

IN THE EVENING:

Everybody was rushing from one place to the other. Whole place was a mess.

The designers were standing according to the numbers on which they had to present their outfits.

Models were getting their hair nd make up done and the other crew members were just running in order to just get the things right.

"I just hope everything goes on to be perfect ." Arika prayed looking at the sky.

"Nobody is there on this important day with me. Miss you Mumma" Arika continued thinking in her brain.

"So many days and not even a single phone call. I will tell that man nicely after going home."Arika was very very angry on Abhimanyu now.

Dev was rushing from one place to the other.

"Arika just go and check the amount of audience once. There are so many. I will see all this work." Dev said to her huffing as he just came back running from somewhere.

"No! You go and see. And please check there would be many big people, models and even owners of media and fashion houses. This is a big big chance for us to go and spread abroad .I will check everything here." Arika said and began assisting the makeup artist was was doing the makeup of a model.

"You please go and wear that white dress over there, yes" Arika said to the same model who nodded her head smiling.

They had gelled up pretty well.