THEIR FIRST KISS😳🤭

"You know what." Arika spoke lightly in his ears. "You are a little too much." she spoke and pushed him slightly and got up from the bed and went to change.

"Hey Stop!" Abhimanyu shouted as he ran after her. 

But before he could catch her, she went to the bath room and banged the door on his face.

" You , listen wait for me." Abhimanyu whined but his  calls went unheard as Arika was continuously giggling inside.

"Work a little harder for it, PATIDEV" she quoted. 

"I will get a kiss from you willingly one day. You would be the one to come kiss me." he shouted from outside the bathroom as he had both of his hands on the door. " 

"You gotta be kidding me. You cant leave me hanging Arika." he whined like a child.

"Ohh , I just did. And trust me, you cant do anything about it." she giggled before her voice got merged with the sound of water splashing and he got to know that she had began showering.

He walked back to the bed and sat there with his legs folded waiting for her to come out of the bath room.

After Half Hour:

"The door of the bathroom opened with a light creak as Arika put one of her legs outside. She peeked outside the bathroom to see that no one was there in the room.

"Damn , I forgot to bring my clothes along with. All due to that Abhimanyu. He always teases me." she muttered under her breath.

"Looks like he has gone outside. I would just take my clothes and leave." she thought walking in side the walk in closet.

She had just a towel wrapped around her body. That too by god's grace, it was hung inside the bathroom. 

She had taken nothing along with her.

Stupid lady.

She quickly ran inside the walk in closet with the speed of a leopard almost bouncing while stopping due to the impact of so much velocity that she had put in.

She turned her back and quickly put the bolt of the door. 

She huffed taking a deep breath. "Thank god he did not see me" she said out loud.

"Who did not see you." a voice from behind her spoke.

"Huh, my husband, that naughty man, Abhimanyu." she spoke.

"Ohh so he is naughty." the voice from behind again interrogated.

"Yaa you do not know about him. He does so many things that leave be flush..." she did not complete her sentence this time as she realized who the voice belonged to.

She quickly turned behind and shouted, " Aaaaaaa . What are you doing here."

"Hello dear wife." standing behind her was Abhimanyu in all his glory almost grinning at her. 

"Abhimanyu!" she whined keeping a hand on her heart. "I swear to god I will die someday if you continue with your acts." 

"Ohh then , I have to search for a new wife." he said and acted as if he was drowned in deep thoughts.

"Will, will you search for a new wife if I die." Arika asked cutely frowning upon his sentence.

"Yaa , I mean come on , I am the king of Jaipur. Off course I need a wife by my side who can help me rule along side. And I would also need a heir . You know, what I mean." he said as he masked his expression which almost gave in by looking at her frowning face.

"So , you are saying that if I die, then you would replace me with someone else." she said as she tried to stop he voice from slurring and breaking down.

"Ya I would have to." he said looking at her.

"Hmm, that is right. You should marry some one else if I die. You should not stay alone Abhimanyu." she said as she started moving forward from  the place where she was standing.

However , her expressions were as if she had received a great betrayal. As if someone had punched her in the gut. Stabbed her in the stomach.

She went ahead and stood in front of a section where her night suits were kept. She quickly took out a comfortable pair of pyjamas and t shirt and also took out a pair of under garments.

She was about to go from there as well when Abhimanyu came behind her and hugged her from behind nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck.

She tried to move away but he tightened his hold on her waist preventing her from moving even an inch from that place.

"You really think that I would ever do that to you." he asked in a very slow voice.

Even when they were alone in that closet, those words which he was about to speak right now was just for her to hear. Only and only for her.

"Tell me my queen. Do you really think I would ever even think about replacing you." he asked again.

"But you are a king Abhimanyu. You should know that you should have a queen to be along side you in every decision you take."

"There is. Who said that I do not have a queen. I do . And you know what, she is standing right in front of me and I am enjoying the sweet vanilla scent that she puts which just draws me towards her with such a rate that I can't stop myself from doing naughty things to her."

"You are right Arika, your husband is very very naughty and trust me, you have not even seen a glimpse of it."

He swiftly changed their positions and turned her towards his side in such a way that his face was now facing hers and they were looking in each other's eyes like they did not want to ever look away.

"And as far as giving your place to someone else is concerned, I would never , never ever do that. There is only one queen of my life, my heart , my palace and my state and that is you MRS. ARIKA ABHIMANYU SHEKHAWAT. Only and only you." he said pulling her more and more closer than they could ever be. Not even a mosquito could pass in between them.

Their lips were just centimeters away from touching each other. 

"The day you die, my soul would leave my body automatically." that was the last line he said before his lips latched upon hers taking her in a passionate kiss.

................................................................................................................................................................

UFF SO MUCH INTENSITY THEY HAVE.😳🥹

I SWEAR I AM GOING TO DIE ONE DAY.🥵

THANK YOU FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY FOR THE UPDATE.😃

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AS I TOOK A LITTLE EXTRA EFFORT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER INTENSE. 🥰

SO MY SILENT READERS, MAKE SURE THAT EVEN YOU GUYS TAKE  A LITTLE EXTRA EFFORT AND HIT THAT STAR BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF YOU SCREENS.❤️

THANK YOU . BYE BYE!👋🏻