OOHHH.... IT'S BURNING🤔😳

SHANAYA'S BOOK IS OUT!!!!!!!

HELLO PEOPLE!!! OKK QUESTIONS OF THE DAY FAST.

PS: I NEED YOU ALL TO ANSWER. NOT A JUST A HANDFUL OF YOU GUYS. 

ALSO, I NEED YOU ALL TO VOTE.

CAT PERSON OR DOG PERSON???🐈🐕

MOVIES OR SHOPPING????🍿🎥🎥🎞️🛍️

DRESS OR SHORTS??👗🩳💄

6 MONTHS LATER:

Everything was going fine. Arika had contacted Dev but he did not tell a lot about why he shifted so suddenly. Even she did not persist. She knew that he would close off if she meddled too much in his life.

She thought that it would be the best for them if she gave him the time he very much needed.

Her relationship was Abhimanyu was going great as well. She really did not know what she did to get such a patient man in her life. All she thought was it to be god's gift for her.

She got the family she never had. She got the love she never had. She had a great feeling. She felt complete in herself. Her work was blooming and so was the case with her mother's company. She got all that she could ever ask for.

However the one and only thing that was disturbing her was her health. She was not feeling very well since past few days. But she did not even let Abhimanyu know for a second about it. She knew how he would react once she tells him about it.

She was working at her office. She had meetings lined up. Her schedule was very tight. It might be that she was overly stressed and needed some time.

'Vacations' she thought. We did not even go to our honeymoon. She looked at the date.

"20th December"! "It's our anniversary in 2 days." she thought and a smile made way to her lips automatically.

""Let's plan a surprise for Abhimanyu. I just hope he remembers." Arika was deeply engaged in her own thoughts that she did not listen to footsteps that came her way.

The door of her cabin opened and someone walked in without her permission.

Arika came out of her thoughts as she felt a slight kiss on her cheeks. She was shocked to see Abhimanyu standing over there.

"Missed me?" He asked with a teasing smile while Arika cupped her cheek with one hand with a shocked look in her eyes.

"Uhmm" she cleared her throat before speaking.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him straight up.

"What? I can't come to pick my wife from work?" He asked faking innocence.

"Off course you can. But just let me wind my things up and then we shall go." She said but a plan about what she has thought was running in back of her mind.

Soon, the two were outside the office when out of nowhere, a guy came and hugged Arika.

"The presentation was amazing today. You performed very well." He spoke as he completely ignored the guy standing beside her.

The insides of Abhimanyu churned as he saw the scene before him. Arika had not yet asked the man to get away from her.

He was not able to wait any longer and Quickly kept a hand on the guys shoulder and separated him from his wife.