FILTHY ACCUSATIONS💔🚫

Before the slap could reach Arika's face, it was caught in a strong grip. 

Damodar fell a bit back when a received a strong push shaking his whole body. 

Abhimanyu was looking at the elder man with murderous eyes. The look in his eyes was enough to burn a whole person .

It was a boon that this man and his family even after saying so many things to his wife were still alive. The reason being that Arika was their daughter.

Not that they cared about her but still. 

"How dare you try to physically abuse my wife." Abhimanyu said, his each word forced out of his mouth as if he was trying to control himself from giving back a punch on the man's face breaking his nose.

"Hun how did you even dare to do it."

"This girl over here has the courage and guts to bring her mother in this condition and you are asking me that I cannot even slap her." 

"I have got full rights to slap her, beat her and even sell her off. I have given birth to her. She is here because of me. This ugly bitch. Her mother dies leaving this burden on my chest to bear for the rest of my life."

"And now, she dares to take back the things I have been trying to get under my name since the last 35 years. How dare she! How did she even have the guts to utter a word when I am standing over here. And she not only did that, she hit my wife." Damodar wet uttering what ever he had kept covered from the time they reached here.

It seemed like he had forgotten the knowledge he had been giving to his ohh so called Wife.

"You dare say such things about the queen. Do you know that you can be killed in a blow." Abhimanyu said calmly but his voice send chills to the mans standing in front of him. 

Damodar face's changed colors as soon as he recalled what ever he had said in front of the former king and queen.

He had earlier planned to speak all those things he did now after wards to Arika. But his stupid wife could not control her emotions and blurted out every thing in front of these people.

That stupid girl would not accept easily to give her mother's property to me. The reason I made her signed those documents when she was 17. But the court is not accepting them. And she just put a fraud case on my name. God! My reputation is spoiled. Arika I would not leave you." Damodar thought gritting his teeth.

Arika who was standing an inch back from the place where Abhimanyu was saw the way her own father was glaring at her.

She did not say anything to him but gave him a smirk. AN EVIL SMIRK. And it was self explanatory. 

It was enough for Damodar to know that the War had started. And nobody could stop the destruction Arika Abhimanyu Shekhawat was going to make.

And Abhimanyu gave a comforting smile to Arika. That very moment she knew, she was not alone in this battle.

The battle she was going to fight for her mother's rights.

She was not alone in it. Her husband and her in laws were her support system in the battle of Mr. Damodar Raichand and family and Arika Shekhawat and her family.

But Daamini who seemed to be acting as a fool when she saw the way Arika was smirking at Damodar said in a loud voice, " You! How dare you file a case against us. This property belong to Damodar. And after that, it would go to Shanaya. My Shanaya. Shanaya Raichand."

"And remember girl. The man with whose support you are jumping so much, you were a second option who was forced upon him because his bride ran away. Just a BURDEN. Like you were on us. That is why we sent you away permantly when you turned 17. And before that also, you were in hostel only remember Arika. You were never at home. Then how did you have the guts to claim the property ."

"Ohh Off course Damini. But seems like you got a weak memory . Maybe I should be making you remember that this man standing over here was just an employ in my mom's company. That is why you see, the company's name is Rajvansh Enterprises. Not Raichand Enterprises. And you seem to forget that even after she married him, nothing went on his name. Nothing at all."

"It is on my name. So I , the soul owner of Rajvansh Enterprises an claiming my rights on my company. I have rights reserved in it. And I will see who will stop me."

The Shekhawats had a proud smile on their faces when they heard the words that Arika said to them. 

They did not know what the matter was but they had full trust in their daughter in law. And, they would make sure that they stand by her as and when she needed. With or without her syaing that out aloud.

"You cannot do all this alone Arika. Tell me who has helped you. You just returned to India few days ago."

"All of this cannot be done alone. Tell me you Bitch. Tell me!" Damodar shouted out in helplessness.

He knew that all the hard work he had done in malupulating Arika had all gone in vain. 

Seemed like the destiny was in support of the girl.

That is the reason that even after multiple blows given to her by the Raichand's , she was still standing strong. 

But, Damodar needed to know what was the reason that she was able to acquire it all back. That too so soon.

Surely someone was helping her in this and he would make sure to find out who that person is. Because, he/she is the reason of his doom.

And he would make sure that he finds them out.

Arika laughed out listening to his words and said," You  are very smart Mr. Raichand. Very very smart. I now know the reason you were able to manipulate my mother into believing all this.

"And you are right. Some one did help me in all this. After all, that some is your father by status and other wise too."

"How can you forget Samar Rajvansh." 

As soon as those words slipped out of Arika's mouth, the face of Damodar's face was gone. 

He felt as if someone had thrown a whole bucket of water on him.

.......................................................................................................................................................

*******************

SO, THIRD UPDATE IN THE WEEK.

DECIDED TO LEAVE THIS ON CLIFF HANGER. ALSO, YOU GUYS MAY GET ANOTHER SURPRISE THIS WEEK. 😉😏

SO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS CHECK MY PROFILE TO SEE WHEN I UPDATE.

ALL THOSE WHO HAVE FOLLOWED ME WOULD GET THE NOTIFICATION WHEN I UPDATE.

OTHERS WHO DID NOT , I WOULD ASK THEM TO PLEASE FOLLOW MY PROFILE.

ALSO DO REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

I GAVE SO MANY UPDATES THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU GUYS VOTED AND COMMENTED ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS.

JUST HELPS ME BE MOTIVATED.💯

SEE YOU GUYS SOON.😊

BYE BYE.👋🏻