THE JUDGEMENT😋🍴

The food was prepared by the newly married couple of the family. However, the two seemed to be flustered .

They could not look at each other in the eyes.

Anamika seemed to notice all this and gave a look to Jai Shankar who smiled back looking at his lovely wife.

"Ohh, she looks gorgeous" Jaishankar thought seeing her looking at him with mischievous eyes.

Anamika was pointing at Abhimanyu and Arika with her eyes but Jai Shankar was not able to understand it. He was only seeing the look she had in her eyes.

Arika, Abhimanyu brought the food made by them and placed in on the dining table.

Jaishankar who was still looking at Anamika suddenly held her hand and gave it a kiss in front of all.

Arika was literally shocked looking at their behavior. Her grand parents would never behave like that. Even though she stayed abroad, she still could not picturize an old Indian couple behaving so cozy around every one freely.

Not that it was allowed in her family. Her Family! The though alone brought so many emotions in her mind.

She did not want to but she felt immense anger when ever she thought about her family. But looking at Jaishankar and Anamika, her heart again melted and a small smile automatically came on her lips that Abhimanyu seemed to notice.

He was able to guess what she might be thinking and held her hand in a way to comfort her. She looked at him with her big eyes and he blinked looking at her assuring her with his eyes that he was there.

First time, for the first time in life after her mother's death, she felt as if she had someone who was there for her. Someone who would stay there with her even in the future.

She knew that their relationship did not start on a very good note but somewhere, she did not know why but she was assured that this was the man.

Deepti and Amogh who were looking at the two couples staring at each other in the eyes looked at one another and shook their head bursting into laughs.

"Dad, Abhimanyu . We are here to have food guys. Please do all this after wards. I am all excited to try what my new daughter in law has made. I have eaten food made by Abhimanyu a lot of times but not the food made by her." Amogh said smiling widely at Arika.

The two couples seemed to come out of a daze. It was as if someone brought them out of a beautiful dream. Abhimanyu seemed embarrassed .

But Jaishankar was very vocal about his thoughts. He did not seemed to keep them to himself.

Not after he and his wife were having such lovely time. So he spoke annoyed, "You seem to be too hungry. All right. Gobble all this up. I will see how you stop eating before I ask you to."

Amogh made a face listening to his father. He knew that he was upset since he had disturbed him while doing the most important thing in his wife and that was romancing his wife.

He knew that he had to face the wrath of his dear father at work today and he was ready for it. After all, he had become habitual to it after a lifetime.

But the new king and Queen of Jaipur seemed to be awkward around each other. One after other, they were unknowingly giving and taking support of each other.

Not that Arika had thought this to happen but it did. Abhimanyu seemed to understand all that was happening in her mind. It literally felt as if they had known each other since eternity.

Anamika cleared her throat before saying," Alright . Arika , Abhimanyu . Why are you guys standing there as if you are in an audition of master chef. Have a seat. Eat your food."

New thing for Arika, back in her family, she remembers her mother standing till all the other members of the family ate food . She was not even allowed to have her food nicely. She was expected to eat after everybody else eat. And her so called father never said a word against it.

She nodded her head before sitting on her chair next to Abhimanyu.

Every body served food to them selves and started eating one by one.

Jaishankar and Anamika were happy that they got to eat the food they loved after so much time and so were Amogh and Deepti.

They had a satisfactory smile after eating the things.

Every body praised the couple for their cooking skills and Arika received a gift each by Amogh, Deepti, Anamika and Jai Shankar.

They were happy that the ritual of their family had been fulfilled by their younger generation. But one thing was there in their mind.

And that was the tension they had for the two of them. They did not meet at the very right time. And as far as their relation ship was concerned, they seemed to be pretty confident they they would make it work. But their bonding on the initial days was a great stress to them.

As their family, they were concerned about their children.

All of them soon got up from their chairs and went back to their respective rooms.

Each heart was filled with a different emotion. Every one seemed to be a little too lost in their own doubts. But , with their future in the hands of the Destiny, they could not do a thing about it but wait for the upcoming tornadoes.

Because after all, everybody was a puppet in the hands of their FATE.

............................................................................................................................................................

*************************

I SAID THAT I WOULD UPDATE ONCE A WEEK . SINCE I UPDATED 7 DAYS BACK, TODAY WAS THE DATE.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING, HERE IS YOUR UPDATE.

I WOULD UPDATE NEXT WEEK NOW.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT .

BYE BYE.

AUTHOR