THE REVENGE JUST STARTED🔥❤️‍🔥

"Ohh you did not seem to get it very well now did you." Arika smirked listening to her questions.

"Damodar please tell me that you transferred that house in our name." Daamini pleaded, her voice almost breaking due to the effect of the deep shocks she had received all in a day.

Daamodar looked down and did not face her. She groaned in frustration before screaming loudly at him, "Are you nuts Damodar. It has been years that woman died and you still are not able to transfer her property to your name. Now why the fuck did I had to marry you in this whole damn world. There were plenty of rich men outside. "

Damodar felt shocked hearing her words.

"Wha....... What do you mean. Did you marry me only for money?"

"So what did you think that I was in love with you. Hell no Mr. Damodar Raichand. I just needed a legal name for Shanaya and loads of money for myself. And you were a complete package."

"But I was a fool. I did not know that all of that belonged to that Meera. I thought it was all yours. Now I am stuck with you and your poverty."

"Make sure that you do something about our condition Damodar or you would be receiving divorce papers very soon. Mark my words."

"I am not going to stay with you in this poverty. I am sure that I would find someone richer than you even in this age. Fucking Beggar."

Daamini had no filters on her mouth as she blurted out all the shit she had collected in her heart since a long time.

It felt like an ultimatum to Daamodar. If he did not arrange the money, he would be left with nothing. He would be destroyed. Completely destroyed.

And that was all because of this one girl. Or may be there were other people involved with her.

He did not know. But one thing was sure. This girl was the sole reason of his doom. She single handedly flipped the whole game.

"You Arika wait and watch. I wont leave you. Just the way I ruined your mother, I would ruin you as well."

"Ohh I would be waiting Mr. Raichand. And remember, my revenge has just started. A lot is on my plate right now. And I would make sure that I destroy you."

The duo stared in each others eyes before Damodar stormed out of the palace. 

Daamini and Shanaya closely followed behind. They gave a stale eye to Arika which she gladly returned.

"Fuck You Bitched. It all just started." Her mind sassed.

The Raichands had left and only Shekhawats were left in the hall at the moment. The thick tension that had enveloped the place earlier seemed to clear away.

Every one was looking towards Arika with curious eyes and she knew that she had to explain them. They deserved to know everything.

"Please have a seat. I would tell everything to you all." she showed her hand pointing towards the sofas and they all had a seat and made themselves comfortable.

"So the situation right now is that I have filed a case in the court. The company that Mr. Raichand is trying to take under his name belongs to my mother. The majority shares are now transferred on my name. But since I was not here in India earlier, he tried to manipulate my shares. He took my signs on papers when I was 17. Thank fully, the court did not consider that since I was a minor at that time. "

"Now that his tricks are out, I am slowly taking everything that once belonged to my mother back from him. And he is not happy about it. So the drama you guys saw just now was just a glimpse of the big picture."

"I am going to fight a legal battle against my own father. And it is going to be a very very interesting one."

Arika explained them everything in short skipping all the hideous details.

Not everything could be exposed.

Everyone nodded in understanding.

Soon, Anamika said," All right. That was enough drama for today. You guys can all go to your rooms and rest."

All the people stood up and started departing to their own rooms.

Things had become pretty clear for the rest of the house members. But there was more to the story.

Her husband, Mr. Abhimanyu Shekhawat thought that there were loads of loop holes in this story. 

But first things first, he needed to find out things about his wife.

He entered the room thinking about how he would start the conversation with her while she, just picked her laptop, sat on the sofa, kept her legs out streached on table and sat with that laptop in her hand.

Abhimanyu who saw all this gave her a confused look.

Are you still going to work" he asked.

"Yes actually, since I am shifting the base here, I need to make some urgent contacts to the people. They would help me with stuff." she explained but did not bother looking up.

He on the other hand frowned at her statements and said," If you need help, I can help you with it."

She looked upwards to see him looking at her and politely declined his offer saying," No thanks. I was not exactly asking for help. This is my team. They would help me in shifting my base here. And my lawyer would be completing the formalities of this place."

"You always seem so busy. Come here, I have many things to ask you." Abhimanyu whined like a child pointing towards the empty space in front of him on the bed on which he sat.

........................................................................................................................................................

**********************

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SOMETHING I MUST SAY. YOU COMPLETED MORE THAN 50 VOTES. 🤪

WELL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR IT.🙏🏻

SO HERE IS THE UPDATE I PROMISED. 😜

I WOULD UPDATE IN THE UPCOMING 2 DAYS FOR SURE IF YOU GIVE ME MORE THAN 50 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AS WELL.💯

LETS SEE IF YOU GUYS ARE ABLE TO DO IT OR NOT.😁

TILL THEN, TAKE CARE.🥰

BYE BYE!👋🏻