EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL😒😐

"Arika? Have you grown so old that you are going to take your father to the court now?" Damodar asked disappointed by her behavior.

"Sorry? What? I think I am not able to hear you properly. Or maybe , you should rephrase your statements. Please make your self clear Mr. Raichand. " Arika asked forging a confused face when in reality, she was enjoying everything.

Finally, everything was under her control.

"Arika. Talk to your father with respect. He is right. You should know your limits. You are not so old as for now. Withdraw the case back. Nobody is going to the jail." Daamini shouted at her.

"How old was I when you guys had sent me away from my own home, Mrs. Daamini?" Arika asked again keeping a hand on her chin.

"Let me think. 14 maybe. I do not remember exactly. However you should know about it well. You were the one who had planned as this now weren't you." Arika said.

It was clear that she was going to avenge each and every pain she had gone through.

"Tha.... that. But we had sent the money." she countered trying to prove that she was right.

"Yes, you did. You did submit half of the admission fees. How can I forget. I was forced to listen so much due to the remaining half. And after that, for the rest of the years that I studies, I did not see you sending any money." Arika asked.

"Shanaya had to attend her modelling classes and it needed money. So what if we did not sent you any. You have your hands. Why do you expect us to send to money You want to get everything presented to you in a platter now don't you." Daamini tried to taunt Arika.

"Well Mrs. Raichand. You seem to have a bad habit of forgetting stuff. But it is okk. I would help you remember. The money you were using for your daughter's classes was the money which my mother had earned. By the way. What had you earned." Arika asked yet again.

"You! It does not matter. Learn your place. You are very small now. " she sighed before continuing.

"Just quickly sign the property transfer papers and take the case back okk." Daamini tried to sound as polite as possible.

"I swear. I have encountered many beggars in my life. But seeing someone asking for something so shamelessly, I have seen that for the first time in my life."

"You do not earn anything right now . I have an idea. Why don't you give classes to the beggars on how to earn more. Maybe, you would even be given a prize named 'Biggest Beggar of the Century' or something like that."

"You. Damodar, just ask her to take the case back. My Shanaya's reputation is started to get hampered . She is not getting projects." Daamini turned to Damodar once she saw that there was not use talking to Arika.

Maybe he could emotionally blackmail her and she would agree to work according to them. 

"After all, she is the daughter of Meera. And that lady was a fool to fall in love with such a man." Daamini had her thoughts in her mind.

"Well, I do not know what projects she was getting earlier. The only project I remember her doing was of some local brand and that too because Mr. Raichand had urged the founders to try Shanaya. Also, wasn't she removed midway." 

"Oops. Silly me. Sorry sorry. I forgot. We should not sprinkle salts on people's burns. Sorry. My mouth would remain zipped about this topic henceforth." Arika said doing the action of zipping her lips.

A low chuckle sound resonated in the room as Abhimanyu who was all serious till now could not control his laughter on this statement of his wife.

"Sorry Sorry. I have a weird habit. I just can't control my laughter when somebody bad is being given what they deserve. Please continue." h said and turned his face to the other side but still did not stop laughing.

A small smile replaced the angry look on Arika's face. I good thing in the entire bad day is that this man is there to lighten up her mood and she loves it.

But right now, she had something even more important to handle.

"Okk guys. If you guys are done. Please leave. I have a lot of work to do instead of wasting my time on people like you. Get Out." Arika said pointing at the door, tired enough of hearing their useless banters.

"Just wait and watch till Sritija comes back. You have taken that girl's position na. She will throw you out of this peaceful life like one throws out a mosquito from milk." Daamini said with hatred filled in her voice.

Arika had enough of these people. She was about to say something when the door of the hall again opened and closed and her focus of attention shifted to the other side.

"Hey Guys? What is happe....." the voice stopped in between as he saw who was standing there.

Arika stood there stunned.

"Shit" that was the only word that repeated in her mind as she saw Dev standing around a foot away from her.

"Dev.." Arika started speaking.

She knew that it was going to be very very difficult for the young boy.

But he was there for her in the time she needed his support and now, she would be there for him as well.

She knew that a lot of revelations were going to be made today.

"Devvvvv" another voice resonated in the room as everybody stared stunned at the one person who called out his name.

"Daamini!" Damodar spoke in a low voice.

"How do you know him." he spoke out the question which was revolving in everybody's mind who was standing there.

However, the duo could just stare at each other.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

HERE COMES THE NEXT UPDATE GUYS.😃

DO MAKE SURE THAT YOU KEEP VOTING.🤯

ALSO, WE ARE CLOSE TO 160 FOLLOWERS. FINISH THAT FAST GUYS. OUR FAMILY NEEDS TO GROW.💓

PLUS, PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY WITH OTHER READERS THAT YOU GUYS KNOW.😚😚

🥺🥺IT WOULD SURELY HELP THE STORY GET ITS RECOGNIZATION.🥺🥺

🥺🥺PLEASE HELP GUYS.🙏🏼

SEE YOU SOON.❤️🥰

BYE BYE!😍😍😍