MEETING HIM AGAIN💗♥️

I DID SEE THAT NOT EVERYONE WHO USUALLY COMMENTS COMMENTED ON THE LAST UPDATE THAT I GAVE.🤔🤔

I ASK YOU QUESTIONS TO KNOW YOU BETTER GUYS.😌😌

I HOPE THAT YOU CAN REPLY TO THE QUESTIONS THAT I ASK IN EACH UPDATE. 😓🥺

AND I READ EVERY COMMENT THAT COMES ON MY BOOK SO YAA.🥰🥰

QUESTION OF THE DAY: MALE OR FEMALE READING THIS👀👀
...........................................................................

Dev was walking and walking and walking until he noticed a commotion. His mind was still pondering about the words Jai Shankar had spoken to him.

He had literally experienced the worst relationships in his life and he did not know if he would be able to give somebody a chance in his life. His insecurities were way too big to let anybody cross his boundaries and get inside.

Dev saw that a rather big fight was happening amongst some model and a designer backstage.

"That's Minnie. But what is she doing here fighting with a model." Dev went to check if everything was fine.

"You cannot do this. This is my show. I can replace you in the flick of a second. You might be a big name in the industry but before me, you are nothing." Minnie shouted on the model who was still calm.

"Ma'am you cannot talk to my madam like that. We are here for a show. You must maintain some professional etiquettes." A man who was standing behind the model spoke.

"Then ask you madam to do as I say. This is my freaking show. She cannot do this." Minnie shouted yet again.

"Is everything alright here?" Dev spoke rather cautiously. He knew better than to interrupt a group of women fighting amongst themselves.

They would leave their fight in between and pounce upon you as if you are the wrong one.

Minnie whose face had turned red due to anger turned towards Dev and spoke.

"Yes everything was alright. Until this little bitch over here decided to refuse to do what I asked her to." 

The model who was all calm by now spoke for the first time and that was when Dev's attention was caught by that face.

Iriana Martin.

The lady one of her kind. Was she also a part of the show. How was Minnie able to get her appointment. It's rather difficult to deal with the crazy paparazzi which follows her all day due to which people don't really get a chance to meet her.

"It seems as if you are not able to understand what I just spoke. I was fine with the walk and any place you put me in. But the dresses were finalized yesterday. And now, you can't turn up to me and ask me to walk out on the ramp rather naked. You do not seem to get it well. My contract clearly mentions that I do not carry such short clothes. You are a designer and I am a model. There is nobody amongst us who is bigger than the other one. And I would like you to maintain that dignity. None of them in here are comfortable wearing those rags. As far as the dresses are concerned I have no idea why would you change the whole collection at the last minute. Are you sure that you did not steal something?" Iriana raised an eyebrow.

"What are you trying to imply? That I stole this collection from somewhere." Minnie shouted loudly.

"All that I mean to imply Is that neither I nor anyone amongst these here are comfortable with those clothes. There is a limit to everything. We are not going there to present our bodies to the people. We represent your clothes. That is exactly what each model does. But these clothes are unacceptable to us." Iriana took a deep breath and then spoke whatever was in her mind. She has no problem supporting all the junior models who looked upto her for help when their designer switched the collection on the last minute.