PARTY MOOD🥳💃🏼🎉

HAPPY HOLIIIIIIII!!!!!!🥳🍾🎂

600 K FAST GUYS!! I REALLY WANT OUR BOOK TO COMPLETE 1 MILLION. PLEASE SHARE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY::::

TEA OR COFFEE???

TACOS OR SANDWICHES???

ICE CREAM OR PASTRIES???

PARTY DAY:

" Bhabhi you are looking gorgeous. Please just hide those marks my dear brother has given on your neck." Rudraksh said standing with the support of the wall.

"Shut up. Your brother has already irritated me a lot. You do not get on my head now." Arika said as her hands were busy applying concealer on her neck.

"Bhabhi other side as well." Rudraksh continued to tease her further. 

"Ughhh" she wailed annoyed but smirked a second later.

"Leave us. We are already married. Think about yourself. Do you think I do not know what is going on between you and Kritika." And that was the moment the smile was wiped off Rudraksh's face.

"There is nothing like that Bhabhi. Nothing is going on between us." Rudraksh said hiding his face.

"By the way, her parents and also coming tonight for the party. And as far as I know , they are bringing some guy's family along. But you don't care right. I do not know why am I telling all this to you." Arika said as she kept her brush down setting her hair, almost done with her look.

"I am excited. She was already too broken when her ex cheated on her. And oohhh" she stopped as she approached Rudraksh before continuing , " I heard the guy is damn hot." Arika said and moved out of the room as Rudraksh froze on his place.

"A guy?" He said to himself and hot too engrossed in his own thoughts.

Arika on the other hand moved towards the room in which Abhimanyu was getting ready. Apparently, the two of them were not allowed to see each other. 

And this ohh so great plan was made by none other than Jai Shankar who apparently wanted to take a revenge from the young couple for disturbing him and his wife repeatedly.

But Arika was not really in a mood to listen. She knocked on the door in which Abhimanyu was getting ready and soon a 'COME IN' voice came to her ears.

She took a moment before she entered to room.

She could see that Abhimanyu was standing in front of the mirror fixing his hair. He probably had not taken a note of the person who had entered the room.

She whistled looking at him loudly and that was when he turned shocked.

"What are you doing here? Dadu had refused us to meet." He said walking close to her wrapping one hand around her waist.

She did not answer in turn smiled and pulled him closer to herself by his collar.

"Wohoo..... ease down tigress." Abhimanyu said laughing.

"Today is our anniversary. Fuck this party. Let's go out." She whispered in a very low voice but instead of Abhimanyu, someone else answered.

"No..... People are already there downstairs. You are also going to your honeymoon tonight." The door opened and Jai Shankar walked inside as Anamika followed him but she was trying to stop him.