FIRST DAY AT OFFICE🥇🙃

Arika looked at Abhimanyu's neck and signaled him to look down. 

But it looked as if Deepti saw her doing that. Deepti playfully wriggled her eyes and teased Arika saying," Ohh, the painter is examining her painting." she said out aloud and Arika quickly removed her gaze off Abhimanyu in a hope to avoid getting teased.

However, it looked like the Shekhawats were in no mood to let go off her.

"Arika, you see, a big bug stunk on my dear grandson's neck. You did not even see it. How careless of a wife you are." Anamika said trying to sound stern but failed badly in it as she herself giggled at the end of the statement.

"Maa, one that hurts does not tends the wounds." Deepti said as if making Anamika understand a very important thing.

"Yaa, but our Arika is a queen. It is the duty of a queen to stay kind to everybody. Here, such a big bug stung my grandson and she did not even give him medicine. Very bad Arika. This was not expected of you." Anamika said teasing her further.

Arika did not even lift her gaze off . The floor seemed too interesting to watch. 

"Why did I never notice before. Such a beautiful work." she thought looking at the marble that was laid below her feet.

"Enough of this teasing. Just look at them. It seems that if you two continue, they would just bury their heads inside the damn floor." Jai Shankar said.

"And wifey. Just because you do not kiss me anymore does not mean that other people also do not kiss." Jai Shankar continued complaining like a little child.

"You are lying. I kissed you just now." Anamika tried to defend herself.

"Yes, after asking for more than a lakh times." he argued.

"What are you saying in front of kids. Have some shame." Anamika rebuked him.

"What kids. This son of yours is big enough, he has a son of his own. And your oh so innocent grandson is standing in front of all with a damn hickey on his neck. Only you don't romance me enough. Rest all are too busy enjoying their lives." he complained like a little child whose toy had been snatched away.

Anamika put her hand on her face hiding from the people around there.

"This man embarrasses me every time." she thought and grabbed onto his hand and started dragging him along with her to their room.

"Bye bye guys! We would not come out to till evening. Do not disturb us." Jai Shankar shouted out loudly and everybody burst out laughing.

Dev was enjoying the maximum seeing the weird and crazy but lovable family.

"Finally, Arika got to have some happiness ." he thought.

"Lets leave Arika." dev said and Abhimanyu turned to face him.

"You go. I would drop her off." Abhimanyu answered him instead. He made a face listening to him.

Just when Dev was about to say something, Deepti interrupted," Why would Dev go alone. Abhimanyu, if you are taking Arika, drop Dev also naa. They are going to the same place after all."

Abhimanyu made a face listening to her mother. Now he would have to drop off this langur as well.

"Okk mom." however, the mama's boy could never say no to his mother.

All the three of them went and sat in Abhimanyu's car, Arika and Abhimanyu in the front seat and Dev on the back, in the middle of them.

Soon, they reached the place where the office was meant to be built.

"The architect had come here yesterday. He said that the work would soon be finished. However, your cabin is done . Till the, all the employees would be doing work from home." Dev said.

"How much time would it take for the office to get ready. We do not have a lot of time. The fashion week is near." Arika said worried.

She had to make sure that they present their collection this year as well.

Abhimanyu was standing there listening to their interactions silently. He saw that her office was not completely ready as yet.

He came forward and said," Well there is a part of my office which is empty right now. Around 60 people can work there easily. So you can take that place for the time being." he came forward and suggested.

Arika heard that and said," No but how can I do that." she tried her best to refuse but Abhimanyu was adamant.

"Arika, you said that you have an upcoming fashion week coming up. You need your employees in place. You need them and I want my wife to win whatever she takes a part in."

Although Abhimanyu did not know what type of fashion show she was talking about but still did not want her to suffer in any way so they offered her whatever was possible.

Arika looked at Dev and he nodded looking at her.

"We should do it Arika. We do not have a lot of time left." he said to her.

Arika then again looked at Abhimanyu and said," Okk, thank you so much."

"Alright then. You can call your employees by 3:00 Pm today. Around 50 people would fit in easily." he said.

"No no, that is not needed. My personal team just has 6 members. We are the only once working on the fashion week. Rest all can operate from home as well."

"Alright then, you can call them by 3:00 PM today. You will get all the things that you require there in my...... sorry sorry. our office." he said smiling which Arika gladly returned.

"Okk" she said laughing off slightly at his energy.

"Come. Let's go. I would take you and show you around my office first.

The two started walking towards the can again and Dev, just like a poor lost soul tagged along with the couple.

"God. These people make it so obvious that I am third wheeling with them." Dev thought in his mind but sighed as he knew that nothing could be done about it.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

MY POOR BOY DEV! LOVE HIM LOADS.😔😔😌

CRUEL ARIKA AND ABHIMANYU! ALWAYS MAKE HIM FEEL UNWANTED.😡

ALRIGHT, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER.🥺

ALSO, WE ARE CLOSE TO 125 FOLLOWERS. MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMPLETE THAT FAST.⏩

YOU GUYS WOULD GET THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS YOU COMPLETE 100 VOTES.😎

SEE YOU SOON. BYE BYE.👋🏻