THE CUTE KITCHEN BANTERS💕😍

Abhimanyu and Arika entered the kitchen together. As soon as they came inside, out of the sight of people , Arika snatched her hand back from Abhimanyu's hold.

She could not help feel embarrassed that she let him hold her hand without any hesitation. It just felt so right. So could not help give in when he held his hand out for her.

It was like he was asking her to accompany him not only till the kitchen but till each aspect of life. TOGETHER.

He looked at her when she quickly snatched her hand from his and smiled at her as she walked ahead showing him her back.

He quickly moved ahead and asked ," So what are we going to make today."

Well you tell me. This is your family. You would be knowing better what they like and what not. So you tell me what would the people in here like to have." asked Arika taking the ladle in her hand and rotating it.

"It is your house as well." spoke Abhimanyu taking her hand which had the ladle in it.

She viewed her wide eyes as he took hold of her hand and and took the ladle out of it.

"So lets start with making, dadu's favorite lasagna ." "You bring me the pot and the lasagna packet sheets." he said pointing to the cabinets where they were kept.

"Dadu likes to have lasagna ?" she asked as she brought the things asked by him.

"Yes he does. Thank you." he said bowing his head making her slightly smile on his acts.

"So what will dadi have?" asked Arika as she passed him the tomatoes.

"Dadi is a full Indian. She would love to have malai kofta." he replied.

"Do you know how to make them?" he asked as he saw her already rushing around to gather the ingredients for it.

"Well it is one of my comfort foods. I loved making it in New York. You know even mumma used to feed it to me he......" she stopped before she completed her sentence.

Abhimanyu who was looking at her continuously without blinking seemed to realize what she had just said and how her eyes turned teary at the statements.

He kept a hand on her shoulder and she leaned into his touch.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he kept his other hand on her head caressing her hair softly.

"Hmm" she nodded but still did not get away from him and he too stood still giving her the time to relax herself.

Soon , she composed herself and retreated back from his embrace while he got back to his work .

After some time when the two of them were able to make the dishes they wanted to, Arika turned around again and asked, so what about the youngsters.

Abhimanyu frowned at her statements and asked ,"About whom."

"Umm your brothers , they were here only yesterday. But I do not see them around today."

"Ohh yes right actually they have gone to Rudraksh . Ruhi missed him very much. Jai and Agastya were accompanying him.

"Ohh I wished to see that cute munchkin again.." Arika said dreamily as she thought about the little girl Ruhi who was hopping around her on the wedding day.

"You seem to be attached to Ruhi." Abhimanyu asked as he kept the bowl of lasagna in the microwave for it to be cooked properly.

"Yup she was a cute little girl." Arika nodded her head.

"So I know what will Deepti ma'am and Amogh sir have" Arika continued as she took out a pressure cooker for boiling potatoes.

"You cook bread rolls , I will cook white sauce pasta." she said walking around the kitchen to find another vessel to cook pasta.

"Ohh god cooking in this suit is way to difficult." she said as she took off her chunni and kept it at the kitchen table.

Abhimanyu looked at her with hawk like eyes.

She was beautiful and wait was that a mole on her chest." he said as he stared at her chest like a pervert.

Arika who noticed it threw a tomato at him which he caught and shouted," What are you looking at hunn."

Abhimanyu flustered at the thought of being caught staring at his wife's chest. He quickly retreated his gaze back at his work and muttered a quick sorry to her.

She took focused on preparing her pasta while after some time, he had the bread rolls and was plating them.

He seemed to be too engrossed in his works and after they were complete, he say that she was still preparing the sauce for the pasta. He saw that she had added everything but the cheese was still left on the side.

He thought that she forgot to add it so he went behind her and took the bowl of cheese and started adding it to the pasta.

Arika who was stirring it continuously looked at Abhimanyu who was standing just behind her , a little too close. He was literally breathing in the same air as her.

His hot breath fanned her neck and goosebumps arose in her body. She was finding it hard to work due to his close proximity.

As he began adding the cheese to the pasta , he also took hold of the ladle . She did not remove her hand from it due to which , his large hand was practically covering hers.

After, he was done, he seemed to realize that the two were standing very close. He saw that she was looking elsewhere and his ears started to get red due to the moment they shared just now.

Unknowingly, the two souls started to come closer.

After all, it was a Fate's Sealed Connection.

........................................................................................................................................................

*********************

HELLO GUYS. HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER.

PLEASE VOTE AND ALSO COMMENT IF YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

OTHERWISE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH THE PLOT.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

TILL THEN, BYE BYE.

AUTHOR