ARIKA TEASES ABHIMANYU🥵🤭

Abhimanyu came out of the bathroom and Arika walked out of the closet.

Both bumped into each other and had a look at each other's face. Bit this time, it was Abhimanyu's turn to become red.

Heat and redness spread over his facial expressions making its way down to his neck and disappearing in to curves of his sinfully crafted neck.

Arika's gaze was struck on his neck and seeing her see him so intensely, he gulped and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down in this process.

She brought her thumb to his neck holding it lightly and caressing his Adam's apple with her thumb and feeling his muscles tense under her hand.

"The sounds that came from inside ..........." Arika started and Abhimanyu could not help but gulp due to the things she was making him feel but her soft touches.

"Those were not you should let someone hear. Make sure that no one else but me hears it okay." she continued, her voice extremely soft.

Goose bumps erupted in Abhimanyu's body. Nobody had ever touched him like that.

He did not know that his neck was such a soft spot that he would feel such things by some mere touches of hers.

"Remember Manyu, nobody else but I have the right to hear those voices you make while....." she purpose fully left her sentence half incomplete but he clearly got to know what she was talking about.

She brought herself close to himself and placed removed her thumb from there and replaced it by her lips, softly sucking him making his groan.

She casted her eyes on his neck and wrapped her hand on it bringing him close to her, sucking harder and biting him lightly in the process.

Abhimanyu let out a moan on being teased by his wife but he let her do it.

She let go of her and replaced her teeth by her lips finally giving him a soft kiss on the place where she bit him.

She quickly got away from him and saw his facial expressions. His eyes were still close and his muscles were tensed due to extreme sexual tension lingering between the two of them.

She finally pressed a little kiss in his chest, just above his heart and whispered," You were getting late for the meeting."

Abhimanyu opened his eyes with a jerk and saw her giving him tease full expressions.

His eyes went dark seeing her play with him but before he could say anything to her, she ran away leaving him struggling with himself as he looked down and saw that he was still struck with the problem he encountered a few minutes ago.

He cursed under his breath and muttered a loud, "Fuck" and marched inside the bathroom closing the door with a bang.

Arika came down and saw that Dev had still not come down. She then saw Deepti standing there talking to Amogh or most probably, blushing at something he was saying.

She shook her head seeing it. All of Shekhawats were same only.

She had finally let go or shall she say, forgotten the tension she was having about her mother's company.

The full ownership had still not been transferred under her name as of now and she even had an upcoming fashion week in which she was going to represent Meeka's , her brand.

Her office was not yet set up in India and she had already started receiveing a lot of orders,

India, the country with the largest population, honestly, one of the best places where she could set up her business.

More population, more people to buy her product which was directly equivalent to more business which meant more money, something she was in grave need of , for her case cause she knew that this case was going to be one of its kind.

One of the biggest the year was going to see because now, Arika Meera Raichand, now Arika Abhimanyu Shekhawat was no more going to live under covers.

She was back to her home country and would soon reveal her face to the world.

She was looking at the members of the family when her phone started ringing. She took it out of her pocket and took a look at the name on the lock screen.

She excused herself and left and went to the other side of the hall, in an abandoned corner, a little away from the family.

She picked up the phone and the voice on the other side of the phone spoke in a serious voice first. A dark, heavy voice. It was a voice, not many got to hear. A voice people feared. A voice Arika loved.

"Good Morning Princess." the voice on the other side of the phone said and the two had a long chat.

Arika cut the call after a good ten minutes and smiled darkly laughing a little.

However, the laugh was not filled with humor.

It was filled with evilness and darkness, pure darkness.

The things she had planned were going just the way she had want them to go and now, not a lot of time was left that she would be having everything under her control.

She quickly masked her face and concealed her expressions. She did not want to scare others inside with her devil face.

She quickly became normal and went back.

By the time she reached inside, she saw that everybody had gathered and Abhimanyu was the center of attention.

The poor guy was standing in between every body with his face low .

Everyone was smiling and laughing among themselves but it looked like Abhimanyu was not one of them.

He was one of the most confident people she had seen in her life time.

And seeing him stand like that did not particularly make sense to her.

But that was until he lifted his face and she saw him with her mouth opened awide.

.............................................................................................................................................................

HELLO GUYS! I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER UPDATE.😃

HOPE EVERYONE IS FINE AND DOING GREAT.😊

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUSY VOTE AND COMMENT ON THE CHAPTERS.🥺

ALSO, WE ARE CLOSE TO BEING A FAMILY OF 120 PEOPLE. 👏🏻

MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT TO RECIEVE ALL THE UPDATES I GIVE.🤗

I WOULD SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.😃😃

TILL THEN, BYE BYE!❤️